CampaignDot allows to create normalized Email signatures (including corporate and personnal infos, banners, disclaimer, …) for each member of your WordPress website.
CampaignDot creates a new menu in which there is a « Corporate » submenu that will contain all the company description; logo, address, social network. This information is global and will be used for all users of your wordpress website. A « Banner » submenu is created, allowing management of a communication/marketing banner. Once you send each user his signature, he just need to copy and paste into his signature in any mail client (Outlook, Mail, Thunderbird, Webmail…).
With campaignDot Pro, each display of the banner and every click is recorded in the database and generate detailled statistics including the type of platforms used to read emails, and what user did the best score last month, quarter and year.
Thanks to its integration in WordPress user’s page, CampaignDot allows you to retrieve a generated QRcode.
When scanned with a smartphone, this QRcode directs the visitor to a beautiful profile page with a « Download VCard » button for easy integration into the address book.
- Upload plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/campaigndot’ directory, or install it through the WordPress plugins screen
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item « Company » and fill the company details
- Each user can fill detailed info (first name, last name, mobile number, skype account,…)
- I have a question
Chances are, someone else has asked it. Check out the support forum at: campaignDot Pro support
This plugin is amazing.
This is the best way ever to create email signature for the Company and manage marketing banners.
It’s worse a try !
Install it, you will adopt it.
Great job guys !!!
En parallèle des sites web que nous créons, CampaignDot permet aux entreprises de communiquer de manière constante et automatisée.
Contributeurs & développeurs
#8220;CampaignDot” est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
- Dynamic banners integration
- Programmable dates on dynamic banner
- Static banner used if no dynamic available (selectable)
- Adding help pages on menu
- User profile fields added by CDot are now clearly identified
- Minor cosmetic changes
- Menu entry name changed to CampaignDot
- Logo displayed on signature when no avatar available
- Changing the QRCode and profile landing page, avoid to use author.php
- Dynamic signature selection on profile page
- Signature template page easier access
- Minor fixes
- Minor email signature bug correction
- Action buttons on signature template list more specifics
- Easier access to template signature page
- More social networks available
- More signature templates
- Better mailers integration
- Minor cosmetic evolutions
- Regression correction on QR Code
- Split versions
- Minor cosmetic evolutions
- Clipboard copy and html downloads of signature templates for non mouse-friendly devices
- Multiple signature templates for different devices (smartphones, small screens, etc)
- Minor error corrections
- Upgrade of EDD usage
- Improvements in cached datas
- Minor bugs/translation issues
- First WordPress.org repository insertion
- Improvements of the statistics page.
- Minor changes