This plugin lets you create incident reports to inform the public about your work. Although initially developed for fire departments, it is also used by emergency medical services, mountain rescue services, water rescue services, and others.
You can assign vehicles, units, type of incident, types of alerting, and external resources to each report. There are shortcodes and widgets to list the reports, optionally filtered by unit. The reports have a default layout, but you can also get creative with the templating feature. Reports can be imported and exported, creating and editing reports can be restricted to certain user roles.
Significant parts of the plugin are still only available in German. Any help with translating those parts into English would be very welcome.
Uses Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fontawesome.io
The plugin does not require any setup but it is recommended to take a look at the settings before you start publishing. Especially those in the Advanced section should not be changed inconsiderately later on.
Is this the WordPress plugin for einsatzverwaltung.eu?
No, this plugin has no affiliation with einsatzverwaltung.eu.
Is there a manual?
Yes, there is more documentation on our website.
Where should I send feature requests and bug reports to?
Ideally, you check the issues on GitHub if this has been addressed before. If not, feel free to open a new issue. You can also post a new topic on the support forum instead.
Are there more FAQ?
Yes, you can find them on our website.
Contributeurs/contributrices & développeurs/développeuses
« Einsatzverwaltung » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
- Alerting Methods: Can now be linked with a page from the same site or an arbitrary URL
reportcountcan ignore weights
- Upgraded Font Awesome from version 4 to version 6
- Improved compatibility with PHP 8.2
- Dropped support for WordPress 5.5 and older
- Fix: Reports created with the API endpoint could show up as special reports
- Fix: Table was missing columns when creating e.g. units or vehicles
- Fix: Compatibility issue with PHP 8
- New API endpoint for third-party systems to create incident reports
- Roles for user permissions
reportcountcan be filtered by Alerting Method
- Fallback featured image for reports based on Incident Category
- Autocomplete for incident location
- Fix: Changing the category setting for incident reports caused an error on fresh installations