Most powerful UPS WooCommerce integration
Provide your customers with the automatically calculated shipping rates for numerous UPS services and let them choose their preferred Access Points. You’ll integrate the plugin in just 5 minutes.
How does it work? The shipping cost is calculated automatically online due to UPS API connection, so your clients will see every UPS shipping option in the checkout with its real price. You can offer delivery to UPS Access Point, too.
Give your customers the opportunity to pick up packages when and where it’s best for them. Enable Access Points support to show store customers the option to choose the UPS Access Point service. The plugin suggests the nearest points for the customer’s address and saves the point to the customer’s order.
Upgrade to UPS PRO
Get priority e-mail support and access all PRO features, upgrade to Flexible Shipping UPS PRO now →
Extend the default UPS functionalities with UPS Labels
Get the Flexible Shipping UPS Labels and create the shipments, generate the printable UPS shipping labels for the placed orders and track the parcels directly from your WooCommerce store!
- Automatic shipping costs calculator for UPS live rates
- Pickup types selection
- Shipping cost for UPS services based on cart weight and shipping address
- UPS negotiated rates
- Nearest UPS Access Point
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Manual UPS services limiting
- UPS SurePost services available for United States shipments
- Ability to add insurance
- Fallback cost in case of connection problems with UPS API
- All currencies supported by UPS
- Debug mode
- Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Zones
- Free shipping threshold
- UPS Labels extension compatibility
- Automatic box packing for multiple products based on weight and volume
- UPS Access Points selection and search
- Fixed value and percentage handling fees/discounts for UPS rates
- Flat rate for UPS Access Points
- Estimated delivery date displayed in the checkout
- Advanced estimated delivery date with maximum time in transit, cutoff and lead time
- Excluding certain days of the week from estimated delivery date
- Destination address types
- Custom boxes with box weight and padding
- Various box packing methods
- Multi-currency support using WooCommerce currency switcher plugins
- Delivery Confirmation
Actively developed and supported
The UPS WooCommerce Live Rates plugin is constantly being developed by Octolize. Our plugins are used by over 250,000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. Over the years we proved to have become not only the authors of stable and high-quality plugins, but also as a team providing excellent technical support. Join the community of our satisfied plugins’ users. Bet on quality and let our plugins do the rest.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Extend the default functionalities and conditionally display or hide the UPS shipping methods in your WooCommerce store with Conditional Shipping Methods plugin. Define the rules when the specific shipping methods should be available to pick by your customers and when not to.
Hide the UPS shipping methods based on:
- Product (Product, Product tag, Product category, Shipping class)
- Cart (Cart total weight, Cart total value)
- Destination & Time (Day of the week, Time of the day, Location)
- Other shipping methods and shipping methods with zero cost.
View the dedicated Flexible Shipping UPS WooCommerce documentation
Why should you choose our UPS WooCommerce Live Rates plugin as a shipping integration in your shop?
UPS is a well-known and a trusted brand – one of the leaders in its category. UPS delivers 18 million parcels and letters worldwide every day. You’ll integrate UPS services with your WooCommerce store via the UPS API. You’ll provide your clients with a choice of the brand they trust.
You’ll integrate UPS services with your store within a few moments and will be able to offer dynamic UPS rates to your customers. Your customers will be able to choose Access Points service, too. Give your customers access to more than 27,000 locations across Europe and North America to pick up their online purchases.
This plugin fully integrates with WooCommerce. It lets you add UPS shipping methods to your store’s shipping zones in WooCommerce shipping settings.
Interested in plugin translations?
We are actively looking for contributors to translate this and other Octolize plugins. Each supported language tremendously help store owners to conveniently manage shipping operations.
Your translations contribute to the WordPress community at large. Moreover, we’re glad to offer you discounts for our PRO plugins and establish long-term collaboration. If you have any translation related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Head over here and help us to translate this plugin:
This integration can be easily installed like any other WordPress plugin by following the steps below:
- Download and unzip the latest zip file release.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ path.
- Activate the plugin using the Plugins menu in WordPress sidebar menu.
Optionally you can also try to upload the plugin zip file using Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin option from the WordPress sidebar menu. Then go directly to point 3.
What currencies does the plugin support?
UPS WooCommerce plugin supports every currency which UPS supports. If UPS doesn’t support a given currency, the UPS WooCommerce plugin won’t show it in the checkout.
Do I need a UPS account?
Yes. UPS WooCommerce plugin uses your account to make a connection to the UPS API. You can check the API Status in the settings section. Sign up with UPS quickly and easily on their site.
How can I configure UPS services?
There is an option to enable custom services settings. You can set which services are available for your customers. However, UPS WooCommerce shows only services available for a given customer based on their shipping address and products in the cart.
What is a fallback cost?
Sometimes API doesn’t respond or return an error. In that case, the UPS shipping method won’t be displayed in the checkout. However, you can set the fallback cost. If it is enabled, the flat rate shipping cost will be displayed in the checkout in case of any API errors.
Contributeurs/contributrices & développeurs/développeuses
« WooCommerce UPS Shipping – Live Rates and Access Points » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
“WooCommerce UPS Shipping – Live Rates and Access Points” a été traduit dans 3 locales. Remerciez l’équipe de traduction pour ses contributions.
Le développement vous intéresse ?
1.23.0 – 2023-01-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.3
- Updated libraries for custom origin functionality
1.22.0 – 2022-12-13
- Added the Shipping Extensions tab
1.21.0 – 2022-11-23
- Added the WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) compatibility declaration
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.2
1.20.1 – 2022-10-24
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.1
1.20.0 – 2022-10-18
- Added support for WordPress 6.1
- Updated Octolize Tracker
1.19.1 – 2022-10-03
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.0
1.19.0 – 2022-08-29
- Added onboarding
1.18.1 – 2022-08-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.8
1.18.0 – 2022-07-11
- Added rates cache
1.17.13 – 2022-07-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.7
1.17.12 – 2022-06-20
- Optimized composer libraries
1.17.11 – 2022-06-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.6
1.17.10 – 2022-05-12
- Added support for WordPress 6.0
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.5
1.17.9 – 2022-04-19
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.4
- Fixed empty packages warnings
1.17.8 – 2022-03-23
- Fatal Error when wc_empty_cart function not exists
1.17.7 – 2022-03-09
- Fixed fatal error on missing Interface
1.17.6 – 2022-03-02
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.3
1.17.5 – 2022-01-27
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.2
1.17.4 – 2022-01-19
- Added support for WordPress 5.9
- Fixed connection status checker
1.17.3 – 2022-01-11
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.1
1.17.2 – 2021-12-14
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.0
1.17.1 – 2021-11-15
- Fixed SurePost shipping method description
1.17.0 – 2021-11-09
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.9
- SurePost services moved to separate shipping method
1.16.1 – 2021-10-18
- Updated libraries
1.16.0 – 2021-10-13
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.8
- Changed name of Shipping Method
- Updated libraries
1.15.1 – 2021-09-21
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.7
1.15.0 – 2021-08-05
- Added US SurePost services
1.14.0 – 2021-07-19
- Added ability to get rates without pickup type (not set value)
1.13.2 – 2021-05-12
- Added support for WooCommerce 5.3
1.13.1 – 2021-03-30
- Fixed fatal error on some installations on shipping service initialisation
1.13.0 – 2021-03-25
- Added caching for access points on session level
- Fixed access point support after changing country
1.12.0 – 2021-03-02
- Added support for multiple pickup types
1.11.0 – 2021-01-18
- Added support for Free Shipping
1.10.3 – 2020-12-07
- Added support for WordPress 5.6
1.10.2 – 2020-11-12
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.7
1.10.1 – 2020-10-22
- Fixed fatal error: Cannot declare class Flexible_Shipping_UPS_Shipping_Method
1.10.0 – 2020-09-01
- Added Active Payments plugin integration
- Fixed fatal error when no collection point found for given address
1.9.3 – 2020-08-20
- Fixed support for WordPress 5.5
1.9.2 – 2020-08-10
- Added support for WordPress 5.5
1.9.1 – 2020-07-29
- Fixed search of nearest access point based on destination address
1.9.0 – 2020-07-29
- Fixed search of nearest access point
- Added informations about additional Pickup Type options
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.4
1.8.8 – 2020-05-05
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.1
1.8.7 – 2020-04-20
- Fixed fatal error when collection point not found
1.8.6 – 2020-04-02
- Added support for WordPress 5.4
1.8.5 – 2020-03-09
- Added additional security hardenings
1.8.4 – 2020-02-19
- API Status field functionality moved to other WP Desk library
- Added more messages in debug mode
1.8.3 – 2020-02-05
- Added minimal package weight: 0.1
- Fixed negotiated rates
1.8.2 – 2020-01-27
- Fixed conflicts with other shipping plugins
1.8.1 – 2020-01-20
- Fixed old PRO plugins versions compatibility
1.8.0 – 2020-01-20
- Added WP Desk Abstract Shipping library
1.7.5 – 2019-10-24
- Fixed exception when invalid country in AP
1.7.4 – 2019-10-23
- Added password masking in debug messages
1.7.3 – 2019-10-21
- Fixed settings for compatibility with newest PRO version
1.7.2 – 2019-10-10
- Fixed custom rates selection
1.7.1 – 2019-10-08
- Fixed single rate from API response.
1.7.0 – 2019-10-01
- Added Access Point description
- Added new rating notice
- Added residential address indicator to rate request
1.6.0 – 2019-06-27
- Library code is prefixed
- Various phpstan related refactors
1.5.2 – 2019-08-12
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.7
1.5.1 – 2019-06-27
- Fixed fatal error in order meta.
- Added multi currency fallback
1.5.0 – 2019-06-12
- Fixed compatibility with the newest pro version
1.4.4 – 2019-05-21
- Fixed fallback for WooCommerce 3.6
1.4.3 – 2019-05-09
- Added compatibility with PRO plugin
1.4.2 – 2019-04-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.6
1.4.1 – 2019-03-11
- Fixed selected access point saved in order shipping meta data
- Fixed quick link to docs on plugins page
1.4.0 – 2019-02-27
- Added pickup type parameter
1.3.3 – 2019-01-17
- Updated library
1.3.2 – 2018-12-19
- Fixed Drag and Drop icon in custom services
1.3.1 – 2018-11-13
- Fixed missing tracker data
1.3.0 – 2018-11-13
- Fixed libraries compatibility problem
1.2.1 – 2018-08-20
- Added informations about new services
1.2 – 2018-08-20
- Added ability to show only Access Points Rates
- Fixed custom origin country when country is with state
- Fixed default units (metric/imperial)
1.1.3 – 2018-08-06
- Added enable custom services by default
- Tweaked display access point fallback rate only when no standard rates added
- Fixed fatal error on countries select box
1.1.2 – 2018-06-26
- Fixed error with conflict in tracker
1.1.1 – 2018-06-25
- Tweaked plugin description
- Tweaked tracker to Access Points
- Tweaked tracker data anonymization
- Fixed issue with select2 for Access Points
- Fixed tracker notice
1.1 – 2018-05-23
- Added functionality for UPS Access Points
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.4
1.0.3 – 2018-05-09
- Fixed missing state for negotiated rates
1.0.2 – 2018-03-06
- Fixed problems with deactivation plugin on multisite
1.0.1 – 2018-02-27
- Fixed warnings from WP Desk Tracker
1.0 – 2018-02-08
- First release!