This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Social Media accounts such as Twitter, Google+(Google Plus), Blogger, Tumblr, Flickr, LinkedIn, ok.ru, LiveJournal, DreamWidth, Flipboard, Telegram, Line, Diigo, Instapaper, Pinterest, Plurk, VK.com (VKontakte), YouTube, Scoop.It, WordPress, XING etc. The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and either entire post or it’s nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post. Plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc. Messages are 100% customizable and adopted for each network requirements.
- Version 4.3 – fully compatible with WordPress 5 and Guttenberg.
- Blogger/Blogspot – Autopost to your blog. HTML is supported.
- Deviantart.com – Autopost to your blog. HTML is supported.
- Diigo – Auto-submit bookmark to your account.
- Flickr – Autopost images to your photostream and/or sets. Tags are supported.
- Flipboard (with third party API library) – post to your magazines.
- Instapaper – Auto-submit bookmark to your account.
- Google Currents (ex Google+ for G Suite) (with third party API library) – Autopost to your profile, business page or community. Ability to attach your blogpost to Google+ post. Ability to make « Image » posts.
- Google My Business (with third party API library) – Autopost to your Google My Business listings.
- Line – Autopost to your channel, group or room.
- LinkedIn – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach your blogpost to LinkedIn post. Autopost to LinkedIn Company pages and/or Groups (with third party API library)
- LiveJournal – Auto-submit your blogpost to LiveJournal blog or community. « LiveJournal Engine » based website DreamWidth.org is also supported.
- MailChimp – One of the most popular email marketing tools. You can send your blogs as email campaigns to specific subscribers.
- Medium – Autopost to your profile or publications.
- ok.ru (Odnoklassniki) Autopost to your group/page. Ability to make text posts, image posts, share links.
- Pinterest (with third party API library) – Pin your blogpost’s featured image to your Pinterest board.
- Reddit (with third party API library) – post to your subreddits.
- Scoop.It (with third party API library) – Autopost to your « Topics ». Ability to attach your blogpost to scoop. Ability to make « Image » posts.
- SETT – Auto-post to your Sett.com blog.
- Telegram – Autopost to your channel, group or chat.
- Tumblr – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach your blogpost to Tumblr post. HTML is supported.
- Twitter – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach Image to tweets.
- Plurk – Autopost to your account. Ability to attach Image to messages.
- vBulletin – Auto-submit your blogpost to vBulletin forums. Could create new threads or new posts.
- vk.com (vKontakte) – Autopost to your profile or group page. Ability to attach your blogpost to vk.com post. Ability to make « Image » posts.
- Weibo – Biggest Chinese Microblogging Service. You can post your messages and images.
- WordPress – Auto-submit your blogpost to another blog based on WordPress. This options includes WordPress.com, Blog.com, etc..
- XING – Post text messages or share links.
- YouTube (with third party API library) – Post messages to your YouTube channel feed. If blogpost has youtube reference it will be attached.
- Yo – Send notifications to your subscribers.
- 500px – Autopost images to your account.
… more networks are coming soon …
- (with third party API library) means that you need to eitgher provide your own API or have a SNAP Premium API Library for WordPress. SNAP Premium API for WordPress also comes with the SNAP Pro Plugin.
Plugin makes 100% White Labeled Posts The main idea behind the plugin is to give you the ability to promote only yourself. Plugin uses your own apps and all posts to all networks come only from you. No « Shared via NextScripts.com » or « Posted by SNAP for WordPress » messages.
Free and Pro Plugin Features Please see more detailed features list
- Message Formatting Tags
- Filters. Filters allow you to post only specified categories, tags, post types, etc… to each Social Network account.
- Re-Poster. Automatically post your already existing posts to your social media accounts.
- Tags/Categories could be posted as Hashtags
- Auto-import replies and mentions from and Twitter as WordPress Comments
- URL Shorteners: bit.ly, goo.gl, YOURLS and built in WordPress URL Shortener
- Additional URL Parameters
- Custom URLs for AutoPosts
- Export/Import Plugin settings
- See direct links to the published posts from the « Edit » page
- « Image » posts for VK and Twitter
- Ability to « Spin » message post templates
- Full compatibility with WooCommerce. SNAP can autopost new or auto-repost existing products to all your social media accounts.
Also included exclusively in the SNAP Pro Plugin
- Unlimited accounts. Add/configure unlimited number of accounts for each social network.
- Ability to make Scheduled and Delayed posts
- Advanced Filters. Filter by Custom Fields, Custom Taxonomies, and Searches
- Auto-repost existing posts randomly
- Limit auto-reposting to specific days and times
WordPress 3.4+ (4.8+ is preferred)
PHP 5.3+ (7+ is preferred)
Correctly working WP cron is required for some functionality (Scheduled posts, Auto reposter, Comments Import, etc…)
Plugin Name: Next Scripts Social Networks Auto-Poster
Plugin URI: https://www.nextscripts.com/social-networks-auto-poster-for-wordpress
Description: This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Twitter, and Google+ profiles and/or pages.
Author: Next Scripts
Author URL: https://www.nextscripts.com
Copyright 2012-2021 Next Scripts, Inc
PHP Twitter API: Copyright 2012 – themattharris – tmhOAuth
You need to have account with either Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogger, Twitter, Diigo, Plurk, LiveJournal, DreamWidth or all of them.
Very detailed installation instructions with screenshots are located here: SNAP Installation
How to setup each type of Social Network
- Twitter Configuration
- Google+ Configuration
- Pinterest Configuration
- Tumblr Configuration
- LinkedIn Configuration
- Blogger Configuration
- Blog.com/Wordpress.com Configuration
- Diigo Configuration
- Plurk Configuration
More Networks/Instructions here: www.nextscripts.com/instructions
Having problems? Please check out the Troubleshooting FAQ page.
What is the difference between « Free » and « Pro » versions?
Free plugin is limited to one account per each type of connected networks. In other words you can add 1 VK, AND 1 Twitter AND 1 LinkedIn AND 1 etc … accounts in the « Free » version. This is enough for about 95% of users.
SNAP Pro Plugin is NOT limited in number of accounts per each type of connected networks. You can add 10 (or 100) VK, AND 15 Twitter AND 5 LinkedIn AND 25 etc … accounts in the « Pro » version.
What networks in your auto-poster plugin are free and what are not? Why some networks are not free?
Please see the answer here: https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-networks-free-vs-premium/
Does the free plugin support WordPress Multisite Network Edition (ex-WPMU)?
*SNAP Free and SNAP Pro will work ONLY on one site in the WordPress Multisite Environment. You can chose which one in the network admin panel.
*SNAP Pro Multiuser is fully compatible with WordPress Multisite Environment. It comes with admin panel where you can decide what sites can run SNAP or not
Sure you can use it for just one or two networks.
Can it post to pages? Not to profiles, but to pages.
Yes, it can. Specify page in the « Where to Post » field in the account settings, and it will post to pages.
There is a major difference between SNAP and other auto-posting plugins. Plugin MUST use an « App » to make posts. if plugin doesn’t ask you to create your own app, it will use an app set by plugin author. Yes, it’s easier to setup but it means that with every post you make you will promote that plugin author to all your friends and followers. All those posts will be marked as « Shared via WordPress.com » or « posted by Linksalpha ». SNAP gives you an ability to setup your own apps and promote only yourself. We have a very detailed and illustrated setup instructions and our support can help you with that. We believe that it’s well worth to spend your time by setting it up, instead of doing free advertisement for somebody else.
Please see more Frequently asked questions
Contributeurs & développeurs
« NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
“NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster” a été traduit dans 1 locale. Remerciez l’équipe de traduction pour ses contributions.
Le développement vous intéresse ?
- Version 4.0 – 100% Re-written. New engine. New interface. Existing Posts Auto-Reposter.
- Version 3.7 – New networks – MailChimp, ok.ru (Odnoklassniki), Weibo. Improved interface.
- Version 3.6 – New networks – Yo, Medium, 500px. Filters (https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-features/filters).
- Version 3.5 – New networks – Telegram. New publishing platform.
- Version 3.4 – New networks – XING, Kippt, compatibility with WP 3.9, 4.0, 4.1 and PHP 5.5.
- Version 3.3 – Post to all social accounts without creating a WordPress Post. New networks – Flickr, Flipboard, SETT and Scoop.It.
- Version 3.0 – Auto-repost existing posts, autoposting query, select what image to use for autopost, « Custom URLs » for posts, New networks: App.net, Reddit and deviantart.com
- Version 2.7 – YouTube Support, FriendFeed support, Auto-import comments from Twitter as WordPress Comments, goo.gl and YOURLS support, ability to spin message text
- Version 2.6 – Better Interface, DreamWidth support, Instapaper support, ability to auto-import comments from social networks
- Version 2.5 – Export/Import Plugin settings, direct links to the published posts from the « Edit » page, ability to assign categories to each Social Network. LiveJournal Support.
- Version 2.4 – « Image » posts for Twitter, bit.ly support, Plurk Support
- Version 2.3 – Google+ image posts, delayed postings (Pro Only), new networks – Stumbleupon, vBulletin, Diigo
= 4.3.25 [12/29/2021] =
- New – [Blogger] Add Categories as Tags/Labels
- Bug Fix – [Tumblr] Authorization error fix.
- Bug Fix – [VK] Authorization error fix.
- Bug Fix – Possible CSRF security issue [WP-2021-12-29]
- Bug Fix – Possible XSS security issue [WP-2021-12-28]
- Bug Fix – Message in the footer has been removed.
- Bug Fix – Plugin was breaking the « Site Health » section.
- New – Favorite accounts.
- New – Quick post to favorite accounts.
- New/Improvement – [Wordpress Based Sites] – Ability to make an exact copy of the post.
- New – WordPress 5.8 support.
- Improvement – Support for hashtags with hyphens.
- Bug Fix – [Blogger] Fatal Error with incorrect token.
- Bug Fix – [vk.com] Outdated API error message
- Bug Fix – Possible XSS security issue [WF-2021-09-29]
- Improvement/Bug Fix [Pinterest] – ability to use sessions (fix for error 429).
- Improvement/Bug Fix [Medium] – ability to connect using integration tokens
- Small bug fixes and improvements for WP 5.6 compatibility
- Improvement – All applicable APIs updated to the latest versions.
- Bug Fix – « Category » selection for filters.
- Bug Fix – all references to obsolete « get_magic_quotes_gpc » have been removed.
- Small bug fixes and improvements
Bug Fix – Security issue (nonce).
Improvement/Bug Fix for better jQuery compatibility
- Small bug fixes and improvements
- Small bug fixes and improvements for WP 5.5 compatibility
- Bug Fix – [VK] – broken ability to add new VK account after deleting an old one.
- Bug Fix – [Flipboard] – new Flipboard interface compatibility update.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [Bit.ly] – Bit.ly API V3 has been retired. SNAP now uses Bit.ly API V4. API Key must be replaced with Generic Access Token in the settings.
- New – WordPress 5.4 support.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [LinkedIn] – Updated to latest LinkedIn API requrements.
- Bug Fix – [Mailchimp] – fixed character limit.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [LinkedIn] – autoposting to « Pulse » changed to « Post New Article ».
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [Pinterest] – Ability to add title to posts.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [XING] – compatibility with all recent changes – « Image » posts to profiles and company pages, new post format for company pages, etc. It also fixes all the recent connection issues.
- Bug Fix – [LinkedIn] – Broken autoposting to company pages using Premium API.
- Bug Fix – [Scoop.It] – error « 302 » has been fixed.
- Bug Fix – [Flipboard] – several login issues fixed.
- Bug Fix – Blogger J69 Error fix
- New – WordPress 5.3 support.
- Bug Fix – Workaround for WordPress 5.3 Bug #48599 causing « Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array » error message
- Bug Fix – Some custom taxonimies were ignored in %HCT-
- Improvement/Bug Fix – Session support for Blogger
- Improvement/Bug Fix – Proxy support for Reddit, Pinterest, Blogger.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – Better support for autoposting to latest WordPress based Sites (including wordpress.com)
- New – %AUTHORUNAME% tag. It will put username.
- New – ability to « Exclude » authors in filters.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – Several small improvements and bug fixes.
- Bug Fix – Fixed incompatibility with ACF Plugin.
- New – WordPress 5.2 support.
- New – %AUTHORTWHANDLE% tag. It will put @twitterusername
- Improvement/Bug Fix – Better compatibility with latest versions of WPML
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [LinkedIn] Better compatibility with new API V2 changes. Fixes authorization issues.
- Bug Fix – Problems with scheduling on sites with huge amount of posts.
- Bug Fix – Plugin will no longer be trying to post to « unfinished » networks.
- Bug Fix – Sunday is no longer ignored in the reposter schedule.
- New [Google My Business] – Events are now supported.
- Changed – [Google+] Google+ is no longer available for consumer (personal) and brand accounts. SNAP now supports only Google+ for G Suite.
- Removed – [500px] 500px API has been shut down, so it was removed from SNAP.
- Bug Fix – [vk.com] Better compatibility with groups/publics.
- Bug Fix – fix for « in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array » error
- Bug Fix – [Security] Several security fixes.
- New – WordPress 5.0/Guttenberg support.
- New – PHP 7.3 support.
- Improvement – [LinkedIn] Support for new LinkedIn Groups
- Bug Fix – [Blogger] fix for « Incorrect OAuth URL »
- Bug Fix – [Blogger] fix for « Incorrect password »
- Bug Fix – [vk.com] fix for « page not found »
- Bug Fix – [Rebrandly] configuration were not saved.
- New Network [Early Beta] – Google My Business (with third party API library)
- Improvement – [Telegram] Support for Proxy
- Improvement – [LiveJournal] New Option – « Keep Original Post Date »
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] Sometimes reposter were skipping posts on Sunday.
- Bug Fix – [Security] Fix for XSS Vulnerability.
- Bug Fix – « Skip/Discard/Don’t Autopost » option for overlimit Query posts were not working correctly.
- Improvement – [Blogger] Support for Proxy
- Amélioration – [Reddit] Support pour Proxy
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] Fixed issue with « Loop it. Reset and Start from the beginning » option.
- New – [Google+] Alternative configuration method.
- New – [Google+] Support for proxies.
- Removed – [Stumbleupon] Stumbleupon service has been closed, so it was removed from SNAP.
- Bug Fix – Fixed [Change] button in the time scheduler.
- Bug Fix – Incorrect post format in reposter posts
- Bug Fix – [Update All] button didn’t work sometimes.
- Bug Fix – [XING] Configuration issues.
- Correctif Bug – [Youtube] Erreur fatale.
- Bug Fix – [Twitter] Missing parts of Twitter message if « spin » syntax is used.
- Bug Fix – [Scoop.it] Incorrect error reporting.
- Bug Fix – Fix for « Hide unused accounts » functionality.
- Bug Fix – Incorrectly configured bit.ly was causing huge recodrs in meta table.
- Bug Fix – Fix for « & » problem in URL parameters
- Bug Fix – [XING] Correct API shown
- Bug Fix – [ok.ru] « Image » post type was not selectable
- Bug Fix – [ok.ru] Fix for « PARAM_API_KEY : Application not exist » and « IMAGE UPLOAD ERROR » errors
- Several minor bug fixes
- Improvement – Improved security – some sensitive data is now hidden.
- Bug Fix – [vk.com] fis for disappearing accounts.
- Several minor bug fixes
- Bug Fix – Compatibility fix for PHP versions earlier then 5.5.0 (« Can’t use function return value in write context » error)
- New – BuddyPress Support – BuddyPress posts could be autoposted to configured networks.
- New – [is.gd] New default URL shortener – is.gd
- New – [Mailchimp] Support for list segments.
- New – New setting – list of tags to be excluded from autoposting.
- New – New setting – « Hide unused networks ». Helps to remove clutter from « New post » page.
- New – Improved security – some sensitive data is now encrypted.
- Improvement – « Exact posts » filter will show all post types.
- Removed [Delicious] Bookmarking service Delicious has been shut down.
- Removed [Goo.gl] Googgle is shutting down its goo.gl URL shortener
- Many code improvements, optimizations and some bug fixes.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [vk.com] Update for new VK API / fix for « No Image is uploaded » error.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – [vk.com] Update for new VK API / fix for « v (version) is required » error.
- Several minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Improvement – [LinkedIn] Alternative way of configuring LinkedIn
- Improvement – [Flipboard] Alternative way of configuring Flipboard
- Bug Fix – [Scoop.it] « Code: » error.
- New – Two new message formatting tags: %POSTDATE% and %POSTTIME%
- Bug Fix – Unable to uncheck filtered account after post was scheduled or saved as draft.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- New – Added support for Nextscripts Scoop.it premium API.
- New – [Pro Only] Post to each network can be scheduled for multiple times from SNAP metabox.
- Bug Fix – Non-working « Cancel » button in Query/Timeline
- Bug Fix – [Quick Post] Sometimes incorrect text is used when Quick Post is « Scheduled »
- New – « SNAP Quick Post » custom post type is now available in reposter.
- Improvement – Better protection against duplicates.
- Bug Fix – [StumbleUpon] « Invalid Token » issue.
- New [Beta] – WPML and Polylang support in Filters.
- New Network – Messenger Line (line.me)
- New/Improvement – [Post Edit] – All changes are saved instantly. No more « Please save the post to apply changes ».
- New/Improvement – [Import/Export Accounts] – There are 4 options now – Export All, Export Selected, Import and replace, Import and Merge
- Improvement – PHP 5.3 compatibility. (It still works better on PHP 5.6 and 7+)
- Bug Fix – [Twitter] Option « Dash » has been removed from « Replace spaces in hashtags with … » because Twitter no longer supports dashes in hashtags.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- New/Improvement – [Twitter] Compatibility with new 280 characters limit.
- Bug Fix – [Critical] Post Editor Broken
- Bug Fix – [Critical] Only First network was autoposted
- Bug Fix – No SNAP Metabox if post type is not excluded
- Bug Fix – Some unnecessary debug info has been removed.
- Bug Fix – Broken Text/Manual Post Dialog
- Bug Fix – [Twitter] Unable to uncheck « Attach Image ».
- New – New Option « Check Query Every (Sec) »
- Improvement/Bug Fix – Will not longer try to post to « unfinished » accounts.
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] Same post was selected.
- Bug Fix – « Post Links » shortcode is back.
- Bug Fix – Image selection was broken.
- Bug Fix – [LinkedIn] Protection against ghost account records created by browser.
- New – [Reposter] New Option « Post each post only once ».
- Bug Fix – Comments import issues.
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] Limit Reposting to only specific days and hours were not working correctly.
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] Unable to save « When finished » option
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] « Post ONLY never autoposted posts » should count reposter made posts as well.
- Bug Fix – [Filters] Problems with « Custom fields »
- Bug Fix – [Filters] Problems with « Custom taxonomies »
- Bug Fix – Broken [Show More] buttons on « Edit Post » pages.
- Bug Fix – [Medium] Authorization issue.
- Bug Fix – Incompatibility with plugins that leave WP Query filters.
- Bug Fix – [Critical] Incompatibility with some SEO and Page Building plugins.
- Bug Fix – [Critical] Broken « Add Media » button issue.
- Bug Fix – [Twitter] « media_ids parameter is invalid. » error.
- Bug Fix – [Telegram] Imvalid formpost error.
- Bug Fix – Empty/Blank reposter page.
- Bug Fix – Twitter, Telegram, were ignoring « Attach Image » checkboxes.
- Bug Fix – Cron report messages.
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] Random reposter will wait for new posts when number of posts is 0, instead of stopping.
- Bug Fix – [Reposter] Random Reposter were always choosing the same post if WPML or some other plugins are installed.
- Improvement – You can now exclude regular posts from autopposting and autopost only pages or only custom post type.
- Bug Fix – SNAP plugin messes admin Interface, breaks Visual Composer, Woocommerce interfaces (Add Order, Add Coupon, Add Product)
- Bug Fix – Reposter does not save the dates.
- Bug Fix – List of Reposters is showing only 5 recent items.
- Bug Fix – SNAP Interface is NOT shown for WP Pages even if selected in filters.
- Bug Fix – [Twitter] Bad Image Error
- Bug Fix – [Stumbleupon] Invalid token error.
- Bug Fix – Stability improvements. Should not cause crashes and white pages anymore.
- Bug Fix – CSS Image has been removed from all non-SNAP pages.
- Bug Fix – Insecure request for remote image has been removed.
- Bug Fix – [Telegram] Missing images.
- Bug Fix – Broken [Show More] buttons.
- Bug Fix – Performance improvement for some sites experiencing slow down.
- Bug Fix – Security improvements.
- Improvement/Bug Fix – Some perfomance improvements and bug fixes.
Initial Version 4 Release. 100% Re-written. New engine. New interface. Existing Posts Auto-Reposter. More info: https://www.nextscripts.com/v4