Embed Instagram feeds anywhere on your website. Choose a beautifully designed template, connect your Instagram account, and customize unlimited Instagram feeds to embed across your website.
Add your Instagram feed in less than 7 clicks!
Get started right away with no fuss at all.
- Create a new Instagram feed.
- Connect an Instagram account.
- Add your Instagram feed to your website.
You can embed multiple Instagram feeds on the same website and connect as many Instagram accounts as you want, all for free.
Spotlight’s Instagram feeds are made to automatically blend in seamlessly with your website. From using your theme’s fonts to automatically resizing to fit into any page secion, all you need to do is pick a template and set up your colours.
- Connect multiple Instagram accounts.
- Create unlimited Instagram feeds to display on your website.
- Combine multiple Instagram accounts in a single Instagram gallery.
- Display Instagram photos, videos, and gallery posts.
- Free pre-designed templates (or design your custom feed).
- Get the Grid layout with 20+ design customization options.
- Set the number of columns and Instagram posts in the feed.
- Order your Instagram posts by date, popularity, or at random.
- Customize the design per device (desktop, tablet, phone).
- Add a popup lightbox to show larger photos and playable videos.
- Customize your feed header with your Instagram account’s avatar and bio.
- Customize and translate the “Follow” and « Load more » buttons.
- Embed your Instagram feed using a block, shortcode, or widget.
Agencies and Freelancers: Spotlight includes an Access Token Generator so your clients won’t need to share their Instagram login details. It’s the safest and fastest way for you to set up their Instagram feeds.
5 Reasons to Choose Spotlight Instagram Feeds
1. Easy to Use
From choosing a template to displaying an Instagram feed on your website in less than 7 clicks. Spotlight also includes a live interactive preview to see exactly what you’re designing for each device (desktop, tablet, and phone).
2. 100% Responsive
All layouts and templates are fully responsive by default. You can also create your own 100% responsive designs, customising them per device.
All the Instagram content is directly on your website and crawled by search engines. The dynamic content and ALT tags (using Instagram post captions) help boost your SEO. Spotlight also includes its own clever caching and image optimization systems to help with page speed optimization.
4. Accessible (A11Y)
Every website should be accessible and your Instagram feed is part of that. Spotlight’s embedded Instagram feeds are made to be accessible on all devices.
5. Fast and Helpful Support
We provide support for both the free and premium versions of Spotlight and are constantly working on new innovative features to make your Instagram content work harder for your website. Whenever you have a question or want to request a new feature , we’re just a short message away.
Top 3 Benefits of Instagram Feeds (According to our users)
Automatically Updated Galleries
Gone are the days of manually updating your website’s gallery with new photos and videos every week. Simply post to Instagram and Spotlight will update your website’s galleries automatically.
Instant Social Proof
Instagram is a great platform for building relationships with your followers. Share that same experience with your website visitors and show off your followers’ love for what you do.
Boost your social engagement and increase your Instagram follower count. Add a « Follow on Instagram » button to your Instagram feed to turn website visitors into Instagram followers.
BONUS: Upgrade your « Coming soon » and « Maintenance » Pages
Make these pages stand out and put them to work by embedding an Instagram feed with a « Follow » button. Convert otherwise lost site visitors into Instagram followers to generate new leads.
Upgrade your Instagram Feeds (Premium)
Level up your Instagram feeds with Spotlight’s premium plans:
- Get access to more templates designs, including a slider.
- Unlock all of Spotlight’s customisation options, post captions, and more.
- Display Instagram posts from public hashtag feeds.
- Include Instagram stories in your avatar (just like on Instagram),
- Apply filtering and moderation to every Instagram feed.
- Media management tools to control photo and video quality and storage.
- Create an Instagram link in bio page to drive traffic from Instagram to your website.
- Add a shoppable Instagram feed to increase sales.
- Monitor your performance with analytics and insights.
Premium 3rd-party Integrations
- Google Analytics
- More coming soon…
Testimonials – « The Best Instagram Plugin »
Spotlight helps tens of thousands of website owners display Instagram feeds. Here are a few testimonials from our 100+ reviews.
100% Real User Reviews
- « These days, almost every company has its own Instagram account. These accounts are more up-to-date than most blogs. So I was looking for a way to replace the blogs on the websites I make for all kinds of businesses and found the Spotlight plugin for WordPress. The plugin is easy to install and offers multiple design options. I really can’t recommend the plugin enough! » – Isabel, Studio Pixels & Dots
« There are other “link in bio” services out there, but I wanted to direct traffic to my website. When I came across Spotlight, I knew it was exactly what I was looking for! It’s driven traffic to my site consistently each week since I started using it, and I couldn’t ask for anything more. Their support is fantastic too. » – Scott, Drive On Podcast
« If you’re ready to start nailing the BIG 3 C’s of having a website, that is building credibility, staying current, and having a better connection with your website visitors, check out Spotlight Instagram feeds today. » – Adam, WP Crafter
« I used to struggle with all sorts of crappy Instagram plugins until I found this one! The customization in unparalleled. Love you guys <3 thank you! » – Rogue Media Group
« I loved this so much I upgraded to the premium version. It was everything I was wishing for for years! Super easy to set up and the documentation is great. Support is also very responsive. » – Espressivo
« This plugin strongly helps me to increase the interaction on my Instagram account from my website. I didn’t need to watch 100 tutorials to be able to handle the plugin correctly. » – Michael Kihl
Recommended By Top Publications:
- Hubspot: Top 3 Free Instagram Plugins for WordPress
- Elementor: Best Instagram Plugins for WordPress
- WP Mayor : Comment importer des photos Instagram dans WordPress
- Kinsta: WordPress Instagram Plugins
- BobWP: How to Improve WooCommerce Sales Using Instagram
- Avada: Use Instagram Feeds to Boost Traffic and Conversions
- Elegant Themes: 7 Great Instagram Plugins for Sharing Your Feed
- aThemes : Les meilleurs plug-ins Instagram pour WordPress en 2020
- WPExplorer : Comment ajouter des photos Instagram sur WordPress
Spotlight Instagram Feeds, also known as Spotlight Social Media Feeds or SpotlightWP, is a RebelCode product officially verified by Facebook to make use of the official Instagram(tm) API. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram and/or Facebook.
Installation Method 1
- Allez à la page de plug-ins du tableau de bord de votre site WordPress.
- Cliquez sur le bouton « Ajouter nouveau »
- Search for “Spotlight Social Media Feeds”.
- Cliquez sur le bouton « Installer » à côté, puis sur « Activer ».
- Allez dans le menu « Feeds Instagram » pour commencer.
Installation Method 2
- Cliquez sur le bouton « Télécharger » ci-dessus.
- Mettez en ligne le dossier zip sur votre site à partir de la page des plug-ins du tableau de bord de votre site WordPress.
- Activez le plug-in.
- Allez dans le menu « Feeds Instagram » pour commencer.
Step 1. Choose a template or design your own
Choose one of our fully responsive and beautifully design Instagram feed templates or design your own. The templates are also fully customizable so you can change every detail to make it match your website perfectly.
Step 2. Connect Your Instagram Account
Follow the instructions to connect your, or your clients’ Instagram account. You may connect multiple Instagram accounts and manage them all from the Accounts settings page. More information on how to connect Instagram accounts in Spotlight is provided in our documentation here.
Step 3. Embed Your Instagram Feed
Spotlight provides three methods to embed your Instagram feed anywhere on your website.
How can I only display posts that use any Instagram hashtag?
With Spotlight PRO you can use either of the two options.
First, you can choose to display posts that include a specific hashtag from all across Instagram. (Learn more).
Second, you can use Hashtag filtering to show or hide posts from your connected Instagram account that use a specific hashtag. Learn more.
Can I display posts from multiple Instagram accounts in one gallery?
Yes. With Spotlight, you can create feeds that feature photos and videos from multiple Instagram accounts within the same feed. Simply connect the Instagram user accounts you want to display posts from and select them in the « Connect » step of the feed editor in Spotlight.
Combien de comptes Instagram est-il possible de connecter ?
Spotlight ne fixe aucune limite sur le nombre de comptes Instagram que vous pouvez connecter. Tant que vous avez un accès légitime à ces comptes, vous pourrez vous y connecter directement par le biais de Spotlight, ou utiliser un numéro d’accès Instagram (pour les développeurs).
Où puis-je trouver mon numéro d’accès et numéro d’utilisateur Instagram ?
Option 1: Use Spotlight’s Access Token Generator.
Option 2: If your Instagram account is already connected in Spotlight, go to Instagram Feeds > Settings. From the first page, Accounts, click on the Instagram username or the « info » option under Actions. Enter your admin account’s password to view the access token details.
How many feeds can I set up and display?
Spotlight n’établit aucune limite au nombre de feeds que vous pouvez paramétrer. Faites-en un pour votre pied de page, un autre pour votre barre latérale, et encore un autre pour remplir toute votre page – laissez libre court à votre imagination. Vous pourriez même montrer plusieurs feeds sur une même page !
Puis-je afficher plusieurs feeds Instagram sur une même page ou un même site ?
Oui. Avec Spotlight, vous pouvez ajouter plusieurs feeds Instagram sur une seule page, dans une seule publication, dans votre zone de widgets et sur tout votre site. Il n’y a pas de limite et chaque feed peut être unique ou réutilisé à plusieurs endroits.
Puis-je montrer des photos en taille réelle et lire des vidéos Instagram directement sur mon site ?
Yes, Spotlight’s free version includes a lightbox (popup) that will display your photos and playable videos in their full size over your entire website. Keep site visitors exactly where you want them – on your website!
If you want to enhance the popup, Spotlight PRO adds a sidebar to display your Instagram captions, comments, published date, and more.
Can I hand-pick specific posts to hide or show in my Instagram feed?
Yes, we understand that you may have certain posts that you don’t want to show on your website. By using the Moderation option in Spotlight Pro you can hand-pick the photos and videos that you either want to show or hide on your website. Learn more.
Will Spotlight’s Instagram feeds work well with my theme?
Yes, aside from the customisation options provided by Spotlight itself, the plugin is also set up to use your theme’s fonts to completely match your brand’s look and feel on your website.
Contributeurs & développeurs
« Spotlight Social Media Feeds » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
“Spotlight Social Media Feeds” a été traduit dans 4 locales. Remerciez l’équipe de traduction pour ses contributions.
Le développement vous intéresse ?
– Added support for Instagram embeds to WordPress
– Using SVGs for better quality media type icons in feeds
– Reels now show a link to Instagram when they are opened in the popup box
– The admin UI would not show up when the URL of the page was incorrect
– No longer using the Instagram shorthand URL for thumbnails due to CORS errors
– An error during import caused by null video URLs
– The Settings page has peen redesigned
– You can navigate away from the feed creation wizard using the browser’s « Back » function.
– Informational notifications now auto-hide faster
– The sections in the feed editor sidebar now have headers that stick to the top when scrolling
– Feed buttons no longer have hover styles and will inherit their normal colors (only affects newly created feeds)
– Downloading and updating thumbnails is now faster
– The « Load more » button was scrolling the page to the top
– A double scroll-bar issue in the feed editor page
– Some responsive feed options did not properly default to their « Desktop » value
– Added HTTPS and OpenSSL recommendations in the account info modal
– Video thumbnails remain in their loading state even after the thumbnail is loaded
– The HTTPS and OpenSSL messages were being shown when they shouldn’t, and not shown when they should have been
– A feed creation wizard with use-case selection to cater the feed editing experience
– A « Guides » page with links to useful articles and tutorials
– New option to align the « Load more » and « Follow » buttons on the same row beneath the feed
– Pages and posts with an embedded feed can be created directly from the « Embed » tab in the editor
– A warning when the update schedule used to update the feeds does not exist
– Feeds can now be exported to, and imported from, a file
– Various visual improvements and fixes for the admin interface
– Reduced the size and loading time for embedded feeds
– Reduced the loading time for the admin app
– Improved the feed editor’s styles on mobile devices
– Improved accessibility in the feed
– Any « @ » and « # » symbols in image alt texts are removed to aid those with screen readers
– Focus styles in the feed only appear when focusing with a keyboard
– Video posts did not load their thumbnail on iOS
– The album navigation arrows in the popup box were not focusable with keyboard navigation
– All of the text on the page in the feed editor gets selected when using a color picker
– The « Follow » button’s text was not the same size in the header and footer of the feed
– The padding for the « Follow » and « Load more » buttons did not adjust with text size
InvalidArgumentException error after reconnecting a personal account as a business account
– Posts could no longer be imported if an error occurs during importing
– Connected accounts were not being automatically selected in the feed editor
– Security fix
– The feed’s styles were not being loaded for feeds embedded on the site
– A new option to set the maximum number of imported Instagram posts per account
– Images in the feed now use the caption as « alt » text
– Videos in galleries are now paused when you navigate within the gallery
– The feed now supports better keyboard navigation
– Improved accessibility in the popup box – the focus is trapped and all controls can be selected with the keyboard
– Reordered the sections in the Embed tab
– Filters can now use the
– Images that fail to load could cause an infinite request loop for the same image
layouts.css files are no longer needed
– Saved thumbnails are lost when the plugin updates Instagram posts
– Now requiring a minimum WordPress version of 5.7
– « Thumbnail not available » issue for wide feeds on larger screens
– On some sites, the plugin’s cron jobs were not being properly registered
– The WordPress widget has been renamed to make it clearer in Elementor which widget is which
– Captions are now synced when posts are updated
– Posts without thumbnails caused the feed to crash when those posts are clicked or the feed is very wide
– Some posts would wrongly use the original Instagram CDN image, even if Spotlight had generated optimized thumbnails
– The feed would wrongly show « Thumbnail not available » for posts that had thumbnails available
– Some sites that had HTTPS correctly configured were still seeing the notice that recommends enabling HTTPS
– Account access tokens are now encrypted in the database
– Viewing an account’s access token now requires entering your password
– Videos in the popup box now sit on top of a black background
– Now recommending HTTPS and the « openssl » PHP extension
– Videos in the popup box were invisible when using certain themes
– The popup box now shows an error if a video cannot load
– Videos in albums did not have their URLs updated
– Album posts would sometimes show « Thumbnail not available » even when a thumbnail is available.
– Videos in gallery posts had broken URLs and could not be played from the popup box
– Feeds only imported posts automatically from the first source
– A feed can no longer have the same account selected multiple times (how did you guys even manage that?)
– An infinite request loop if a thumbnail fails to load in the feed
– A previous solution for the « Image not available » error in the popup box was not working correctly
– JSON data in HTML attributes is now encased in single quotes to prevent escaping problems
– The minimum WordPress version requirement is now version 5.3
– The popup box no longer shows images from Instagram’s CDN by default
– Photos in album posts now have their thumbnails downloaded and generated
– Optimized some database queries for better performance
– Avoiding an unnecessary image redirect when showing images in the popup box
– Thumbnails in the feed now have explicit « width » and « height » attributes
– Fixed a JS error that caused the feed editor page to go blank
– The « Feeds » column in the « Settings > Accounts » page did not show any feeds
– The import completion notification was wrongly saying that more batches were being imported
– The styling of the navbar in the admin app was broken on Chrome
– Fixed an error that prevented the cache from being cleared
– Added a filter to transform Instagram post responses from the REST API
– More user-friendly error message when connecting with an invalid access token
– Duplicate posts were being imported, causing memory exhaustion errors
– Fixed a database insertion error
– Fixed a fatal error when a response status code is invalid
– Fixed an argument type error that is triggered during the clean up cron job
– Fixed blank admin UI for mobile devices on WordPress 5.8
– Fixed an error on the « Widgets » page for WordPress version 5.8
– Fixed a PHP notice when clearing the cache if the thumbnails folder does not exist
– The original image would not be deleted after optimization if an error occurs
– Accessibility and SEO attributes to buttons and links in the feed
– Replaced the built-in import engine with an upgraded version
– Posts that have not changed on Instagram will not be updated unnecessarily
– Large numbers of Instagram posts are now imported in batches
– Minor database query optimizations
– Timeout errors when importing large numbers of Instagram posts
– Timeout errors when clearing the cache for large numbers of Instagram posts
– A PHP notice about an undefined ‘shortcode’ index
– A conflict with pages that have the word « spotlight » in their permalink
– Expired images in the popup now fallback to a local image
– A styling incompatibility with LearnDash Advanced Quizzes
– Vertical center alignment for album images and videos
– The feeds shows the wrong number of posts when tablets and phones show more than on desktop
– Replaced Guzzle with an in-house solution, resolving many plugin conflicts
– The feed is now centered in its container or block when its width is not set to « Auto »
– The header « Account to show » option did not work
– A conflict with BuddyBoss caused a fatal error due to a typed shortcode parameter
– The Guzzle conflict detection has been disabled due to false-positives
– New feed templates to get started with a preset design
– Feeds can now be exported and imported
– Integration with WP Rocket and Litespeed Cache plugins
– You can now start designing feeds before connecting an account
– The REST API now includes an « Expires » header for proper browser caching
– A link to customer support in the navigation bar when on the Feeds page
– New dev tools page to help diagnose problems (currently hidden)
– Reduced total size of JS and CSS loaded on the site by 28%
– Removed use of dashicons in the feed
– Moved the preview device selector into the preview viewport
– Icons have been added to the action menus for feeds and accounts for better clarity
– Delete options in the action menus for feeds and accounts are now red to indicate danger
– Fixed a conflict with the WooCommerce Paypal Payments extension
– Album images of posts not owned by your account no longer request the thumbnail, which caused an API error
– Various usability and accessibility fixes in the feed editor
– Support for IGTV videos
– New link to the « Feeds » page in the Plugins page
– New link to documentation and FAQs in the Plugins page
– New options for hover colors and border radius for the « Follow » and « Load more » buttons
– New option to toggle whether the « Load more » button causes the page to scroll down
– Optimization can now be run manually from the « Configuration » settings page
– URLs in captions are now turned into links
– Reduced the total size of JS and CSS loaded on the site by 70%
– Improved updating of data during imports
– Removing use of PATCH and DELETE HTTP methods
– Feeds had no header if another feed on the same page showed a header for the same account
– Some tagged posts could not be imported due to use of invalid request fields
– Now compatible with PHP8
– An error, caused by curly braces offset access syntax, which is not supported in PHP8.
– New option to duplicate feeds
– The feed did not load on sites that send CORS preflight requests
– Fixed hashtags without spaces between them becoming a single link
– Undefined index errors during an import or update
– Now detecting a conflict with the official « Facebook for WordPress » plugin
– Fixed « Argument 1 passed » error when viewing/previewing a feed
– Added the ability to clear cache for a single feed only
– Added more tooltips in the editor and improved the wording of existing tooltips
– Added a notification if an error occurs while saving the settings
– The actions in the feeds list are now in a menu
– The feed usages in the feeds list now link to the post on the site, not the edit page
– The sources in the feeds list now link to the account info or hashtag page on Instagram
– The default click behavior on mobile devices is now set to open the popup box
– The admin interface uses the WP Admin color scheme as much as possible
– Better error messages when account connection fails
– The copied info from our access token generator can now be directly pasted into the access token field
– Unavailable images and videos now show a message in the popup box, instead of broken content
– The popup box’s size in the preview now matches the device being previewed
– Image and video URLs were not being renewed, causing broken content when they expire
– Thumbnails are now served using HTTPS is the site is using SSL
– The popup box is no longer too large for mobile devices
– Text in the popup box was too large
– The popup box now prevents the page from scrolling, which used to result in 2 scrollbars
– Extending the execution time during imports to prevent long imports from terminating early
– Fixed incompatibility with plugins that introduced circular references in post type objects
– Fixed an SQL error that occurs when using MySQL version 8.0 or later
– All connected accounts were being included in a feed’s context, even if unused in that feed
– Scrollbars would show up in the editor preview, even when there was nothing to scroll
– The plugin now checks for required PHP extensions and will show a message if one is missing
– The « Cookie nonce is invalid » error has been changed to highlight that you are not logged in
– Tweaked the scaling of the hover date so that it doesn’t overlap with the Instagram icon
– Fixed an « Invalid argument type » error that occurs during import
– When the feed loads a post with a video in an album, the feed app would crash
– On 32-bit systems, feeds would only show 1 post
– The logo in the block editor is too large when using certain themes
– The onboarding process triggered a feed load twice after connecting the account, resulting in an error
– When navigating away from the editor, the « unsaved changes » prompt did not show up
– Optimized the rendering for the grid layout, resulting in smoother loading animations
– All posts in the feed would flash when more posts are loaded using the « Load more » button
– When PHP
strict_types is enabled, a type error occurred while fetching posts from Instagram
– New option in the feeds list to update the Instagram posts for a feed
– The « Show/hide PRO Features » selection is remembered in the browser
– Video thumbnails are generated for non-tagged and non-hashtag posts
– Added a notification when connecting an account using an access token fails
– Duplicate posts, even if fetched for different sources, will no longer be shown in feeds
– Incompatibility with Kadence plugins caused modal popups to not appear
– Incompatibility with LiteSpeed cache when loading JS when DOM is ready
– Corrupted feed options would cause an error that prevented editing and saving feeds
– Modals no longer cover up toast notifications in the admin app
– Warnings would show up when activating the plugin on a new site
– Cron jobs would not be recreated after their schedule is changed in the settings
– Feed usage in the block editor was not detected and shown in the feeds list
– Duplicate crons would be created when run manually using WP Crontrol
– Various tiny performance optimizations
– The default optimization age limit is now 7 days, down from 30 days
– Increased the quality of generated thumbnails with minimal disk space impact
– Downloading thumbnails for videos would occasionally cause a fatal error
– Custom post types used by the plugin were not properly registered
– Now using a beacon in the bottom-right of the screen for important plugin-related alerts
– Using paused videos as thumbnails, until a better solution can be found for video thumbnails
– Thumbnails are now saved locally, after Instagram made an unannounced change to their API
– Thumbnails are resized and automatically and optimally scaled for the screen
– Greatly improved the loading time for feeds on the site
– All pages are now much more responsive and usable on mobile devices
– Filtering fields will auto-add their typed value when they lose focus
– Improved the message shown in the shortcode when a feed does not exist
– Added redundant WordPress styles to ensure a consistent look and feel
– Addressed the « Cache key is invalid » entries in the debug log
– Fixed thumbnails not loading due to Instagram deprecating their thumbnails API
– Fixed an error that sometimes prevented feeds from being saved
– The plugin now clarifies whether errors come from Instagram’s API or the plugin itself
– Overall performance of the editor has been greatly improved
– The text size option was showing wrong values for tablets and phones
– Videos did not load and would remain as grey tiles
– The preview did not always reflect changes made to the feed’s options
– The page would not load or crash if an account has no access token expiry date
– The top navigation bar would did not update to indicate the current tab.
– Added a block for the WordPress Gutenberg block editor
– Account information is now updated during media imports
– Now using the WordPress-bundled React, reducing JS file sizes
– Improved the responsiveness of the navbar
– Fixed an error that caused feeds to break when not logged in
– Some fields in the Design tab would incorrectly remain disabled
– The app no longer gets stuck on the flashing logo during loading
– Feeds did not work when other plugins encounter errors or raise warnings
– Les vidéos utilisent un lecteur de vidéo dans le style d’Instagram
– La fenêtre pop-up est maintenant réactive
– Des miniatures sont maintenant affichées dans les plus petits feeds
– Le CSS du front-end est maintenant correctement minimisé pour une meilleure vitesse de chargement de la page
– L’appli corrigée ne chargeait pas correctement après une mise à jour, à cause du cache du navigateur
– Les données affichées lorsqu’on passe son curseur font maintenant la même taille que les tuiles média de la mise en page
– Styles de paramétrages ajoutés pour le contenu des fenêtres pop-up afin d’améliorer la compatbilité avec les thèmes
– Amélioration du réglage de la taille dans les fenêtres pop-up afin de mieux correspondre aux tailles d’Instagram en elles-mêmes
– Les fichiers dans les fenêtres pop-up contenaient des barres noires par erreur
– L’annulation après un clic sur le bouton pour annuler désactivait les boutons Annuler et Enregistrer
– Erreur « Trop d’identifiants » lorsqu’un compte Affaires a plus de 50 publications
– Intégration Freemius
– Notifications admin
– Nouvelle rubrique « Outils » dans les paramètres, en plus de l’option de nettoyer le cache API
– L’aperçu en direct affiche un message lorsque les options choisies par l’utilisateur résultera en l’absence de publications affichées dans le feed
Version initiale des feeds Instagram sur Spotlight.