L’extension de journal d’activités WORDPRESS la plus complète et facile d’utilisation
Keep an activity log of everything that happens on your WordPress sites and multisite networks with the WP Activity Log plugin to:
- Ensure user productivity
- Improve user accountability
- Ease troubleshooting
- Sachez exactement ce que font tous vos utilisateurs/utilisatrices
- Better manage & organize your WordPress site & users
- Easily spot suspicious behavior before there are security problems.
WP Activity Log is the most comprehensive real time user activity and monitoring log plugin. It helps hundreds of thousands of WordPress administrators and security professionals keep an eye on what is happening on their websites and is the most highly rated WordPress activity log plugin.
WP Activity Log has been featured on the websites of some of the most popular and leading businesses in the WordPress ecosystem, such as WPBeginner, GoDaddy, and Kinsta.
Note: The activity log for WordPress is FREE and you can keep as much logs as you want. Additional features such as reports, email notifications, SMS alerts, search & filters, integrations with logs management system, and many others are available in the Premium Edition.
Maintained & Supported by WP White Security
WP White Security est une société de développement européenne qui construit des systèmes de sécurité et des extensions de gestion WordPress de haute qualité. Consultez notre liste d’ extensions WordPress qui peuvent vous aider à mieux gérer et améliorer la sécurité de vos utilisateurs/utilisatrices et de vos sites WordPress.
WordPress Changes & Details the Plugin Keeps a Log Of
As a comprehensive & complete WordPress activity log solution WP Activity Log does not just tell you that a post, a user profile, or an object was updated. It tells you exactly what was changed within the post, the user profile, or the object.
Below is a summary of the changes that the plugin can keep a record of:
Post, Page and Custom Post Type changes such as status, content changes, title, URL, custom field & other metadata changes
Tags and Categories changes such as creating, modifying or deleting them, and adding or removing them from posts
Widgets and Menus changes such as creating, modifying or deleting them
User changes such as user created or registered, deleted or added to a site on multisite network
User profile changes such as password, email, display name and role changes
User activity such as login, logout, failed logins and terminating other sessions
WordPress core and settings changes such as installed updates, permalinks, default role, URL and other site-wide changes
WordPress multisite network changes such as adding, deleting or archiving sites, adding or removing users from sites etc (activity logs for multisite networks).
Plugins and Themes changes such as installing, activating, deactivating, uninstalling and updating them
WordPress database changes such as when a plugin adds or removes a table
Changes on WooCommerce Stores & products, Yoast SEO, WPForms, Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), MainWP and other popular WordPress plugins.
WordPress site file changes such as new files are added, or existing ones are modified or deleted.
For every event that the plugin records it also reports the:
- Date & time (and milliseconds) of when it happened,
- User & role of the user who did the change,
- Source IP address from where the change happened,
- L’objet sur lequel la modification a eu lieu.
Refer to WordPress activity log event IDs for a complete list of all the changes WP Activity Log can keep a record of and a detailed explanation of what change every event ID represents.
Étendre les fonctionnalités de WP Activity Log
- Voir qui est connecté à votre site en temps réel,
- See what everyone is doing in real-time,
- Log off any user with just a click,
- Generate HTML and CSV reports,
- Get notified via email of important changes,
- Get instant SMS message alerts of critical site changes,
- Search the activity log using text-based searches,
- Use the built-in filters to fine tune the search results,
- Stocker le journal d’activité dans une base de données externe pour améliorer la sécurité et l’évolutivité,
- Mettre en miroir le journal d’activité sur les systèmes de gestion des journaux en temps réel tels qu’AWS CloudWatch, Loggly et Papertrail,
- Mettre facilement en miroir les journaux en temps réel sur des systèmes de communication d’entreprise tels que Slack,
- Envoyer une copie du journal d’activité de vos sites vers un fichier journal sur votre serveur web en temps réel,
- Archiver les anciennes données du journal d’activité dans une autre base de données pour un meilleur stockage et une meilleure gestion des journaux.
Refer to the features and benefits page for more detailed information on the features of the WP Activity Log plugin.
Support gratuit et premium
Le support de WP Activity Log est gratuit sur les forums de support WordPress.
Premium world-class support is available via email to all WP Activity Log Premium users.
Note: paid customer support is given priority and is provided via one-to-one email and over the phone. Upgrade to Premium to benefit from priority support.
Other Noteworthy Features
On top of the comprehensive activity log, WP Activity Log also has a number of non-logging specific features that make it a complete WordPress logging solution, such as:
- Full WordPress multisite support
- Easily create your custom alerts ¬ifications to monitor additional functionality
- Built-in support for reverse proxies and web application firewalls
- Integration with WhatIsMyIpAddress.com allow you to get all information about an IP address with just a mouse click.
- Limit who can view the WordPress activity log by users or roles
- Settings to toggle (enable/disable) individual event IDs from the activity log
- Configurable dashboard widget highlighting the most recent critical activity
- Configurable WordPress activity log retention policies
- User avatar is displayed in the events for better recognizability
- Et bien plus…
Refer to the WordPress activity log plugin datasheet for a complete list of all the plugin’s features.
As Featured On:
- Shout Me Loud
- The Dev Couple
- WP SmackDown
- Collective Ray
- Design Wall
- Tidy Repo
- Monster Post
- The Darknet
Extensions WP Activity Log pour les extensions tierces
WP Activity Log peut également conserver un journal détaillé des modifications qui se produisent sur d’autres extensions. Vous trouverez ci-dessous la liste des extensions de journal d’activité pour les extensions tierces :
- WP Activity Log for WooCommerce: Install this extension to keep a log of changes you and yourr team do in the WooCommerce store settings, orders, products, coupons and much more.
- WP Activity Log for Yoast SEO: Install this extension to keep a log of the Yoast SEO plugin settings changes, and also of the on-page SEO changes you and your team make in the Yoast SEO meta box.
- WP Activity Log for WPForms: Install this extension to keep a log of the changes your team does in the WPForms plugin settings, forms, form files, entries (leads) and more.
- WP Activity Log for Gravity Forms: Install this extension to keep a log of the changes your team does in the Gravity Forms plugin settings, forms, forms settings, entries (leads) and more.
- WP Activity Log for bbPress: Intall this extension to keep a log of changes in bbPress forums, topics, bbPress settings and more.
- Activity Log for MainWP: Install this MainWP extension to keep a log of the MainWP network changes and can see the activity logs of all child sites from one central location – the MainWP dashboard.
Related Links and Documentation
- What is the WordPress activity log?
- Liste des ID d’évènements du journal d’activité WordPress
- pourquoi WP Activity Log
- WordPress Multisite Features
- The WP Activity Log plugin website
- Le guide de sécurité WordPress définitif
WP Activity Log dans votre langue !
We need help translating the plugin and the activity log events. Please visit the WordPress Translate Project to translate the plugin. Drop us an email on email@example.com to get mentioned in the list of translators below.
- Traduction italienne par Leonardo Musumeci
- Traduction allemande par Mourad Louha
- Traduction en portugais brésilien par Hudson Santos
- Traduction espagnoles par l’équipe WP Body
- French translations by Denis Moscato
Installer WP Activity Log depuis WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Recherchez « WP Activity Log »
- Installez et activez l’extension WP Activity Log
- Allow or skip diagnostic tracking
Installer WP Activity Log manuellement
- Upload the
wp-security-audit-logdirectory to the
- Activate the WP Activity Log plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Allow or skip diagnostic tracking
Support et documentation
Please refer to our support pages for all the technical information and product documentation.
Contributeurs & développeurs
« WP Activity Log » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
- Bug fixes
- Fixed: Fatal error when a WooCommerce file download is triggered.
- Fixed: Only users with administrator role shown as logged in on a multisite network.
- Fixed: Event IDs 5010 – 5018 wrongly enabled by default.
- Fixed: A number of upgrade errors caused because of possibly outdated files.
- Fixed: Disabled event IDs disabled at multisite network level were activated back when accessing child sites.
- Fixed: Upgrade notice shown on a multisite network even when it is a new install.
- Fixed: Fatal error triggered due to incorrectly named files (wrong capilitazion).
- Fixed: Error in Alert formatter triggered during the upgrade process.
Release notes: More reports white labelling options & statistics reports
New activity log event IDs
- ID 2133: user taken over a post from another user.
New features & functionality
- A number of new activity log statistics reports such as number of newly created users, user profile changes, password changes and password resets, page views, and more.
- Added a number of new whitelabeling options in the activity log reports. Users can now add the business name, contact details, business logo and more in the reports.
- Users can now change the report title, add comments etc.
- Tags for Loggly & AWS Cloudwatch: add tags to the WordPress activity logs mirrored to your logs management system.
Plugin & features improvements
- Users can now specify the number of hours when configuring a timeout for idle sessions.
- Automatic plugin and theme updates are now detected and reported in the activity log (event ID: 5004).
- Improved the logic of event ID 4029 – the user triggering the password reset request is now reported as the user who did the action.
- Added the format of the generated report in the periodic reports list.
- Draft posts can also be included in reports criteria.
- The function to import / export plugin settings replaced with our own library (to be used in other plugins).
- Plugin now uses the hook ‘deleted_theme’ to detect deletion of installed themes.
- Removed the multisite tab from built-in notifications when installed on single site.
- Added a check so the name of a mirroring connection cannot be empty.
- Plugin now checks if there is an existing mirroring connection with the same name so not to overwrite existing ones.
- Removed redundant « Save » button from the « Delete activity log data » page.
- Improved the Integrations wizard – catered for a number of conflicts with other plugins and themes such as Divi.
- Reviewed and improved the text in the WordPress users’ sessions management module.
- Reports generation errors now contain details of why reports failed instead of generic errors, helping the user identify what the issue might be.
- When deleting data about an IP address or a user from the logs, the user is now asked if they want to delete the events about the user / where the IP address is mentioned, or events generated from that user or IP address.
- Optimized the way licensing data is stored on a multisite network.
- Premium plugin advert in activity log viewer is now fixed – it does not interrupt user.
- Added a new filter to specify which long data fields should be truncated in the activity log viewer.
- « Email Notifications » section renamed to « Email & SMS Notifications ».
- Reviewed and rewritten the help text in the Sessions module to advise users to terminate current sessions before restricting sessions.
- Applied a number of UI/UX tweakts to the Enable/Disable events section making it neater and easier to use.
- Post titles are now reported and linked to the post in the daily update email.
- When user changes multiple plugin settings the plugin now is reporting all the changes and not just one.
- Fatal error reported when running certain activity log searches.
- Event ID 6310 no longer incorrectly reported with every plugin setting change.
- Fixed: activity log retention settings deleted and rewritten to database on page reloads.
- Fixed: some premium features such as the « link to view all users activity » available in the free edition.
- Fixed: New notification help text shows HTML code rather than formatted message.
- Fixed: Clicking the expand data in activity log viewer resets the view and redirects the user to top of the activity log.
- Fixed: Reports filter « Post type » was not finding events about posts with some custom post types.
- Fixed: Changes in activity log retention settings not correctly reported in event ID 6052.
- Fixed: When a user changes a post’s title and content, only the title change is reported.
- Fixed: Deleting of activity log events by severity is not deleting the events.
- Fixed: Excape characters in password cause authentication with third party services to fail.
- Fixed: The setting « Cleanup expired session data » cannot be disabled.
- Fixed: Step 2 in the integrations wizard is not « scrollable » if you go back to it while configuring a connection.
- Fixed: changes in built-in email notifications are not saved in some specific scenarios.
Refer to the complete plugin changelog for more detailed information about what was new, improved and fixed in previous versions of the WP Activity Log plugin.