CAS is the Fastest and Most Powerful WordPress Sidebar Plugin yet. Create tailored widget areas in seconds.
You can optimize conversion rates, boost on-site SEO, upsell products, and much more by displaying different widget areas on different conditions.
If your website is big or in growth, CAS is the ideal solution for you.
Show or Hide Widgets on Any Page (Yes, any)
Replace your theme sidebars on different conditions, or insert widget areas with shortcodes. The following Display Conditions are available out of the box:
- Posts, Pages & Custom Post Types
- Content with Tags, Categories, or Custom Taxonomies
- Content written by select Authors
- Page Templates
- Blog Page & Post Type Archives
- Author Archives
- Taxonomy Archives
- Front Page, Search Results, 404 Not Found Page
- bbPress Profiles, Forums & Topics
- BuddyPress Profile Sections
- Languages (Polylang, qTranslate X, TranslatePress, Transposh, Weglot, WPML)
- Pods Pages
You can even combine conditions in any way you like! E.g. target all posts in a select category and written by a specific author.
Add Unlimited Sidebars & Widget Areas
Create a post sidebar, a page sidebar, a category sidebar, or any custom sidebar you need – no coding required. CAS will never slow down your site, even if you create a lot of custom sidebars and conditions.
Sidebars – Quick Select© lets you add or select widget areas directly when editing a post or page.
Schedule & Disable Custom Sidebars
In the All-in-one Sidebar Manager you just pick a start and end date for when widget areas should be displayed, and CAS will take care of the rest.
1-Click Sidebar Activation© lets you activate or deactivate widget areas instantly.
The Most User-friendly Widget Manager
When adding new widgets to sidebars, Live Search will find widgets instantly, and the smart split-screen makes it a joy to manage a lot of widgets and sidebars.
The Enhanced Widget Manager adds the signature turquoise line to easily identify custom sidebars.
Sidebar Plugin Integrations & Support
CAS autodetects Custom Post Types and Taxonomies created by any plugin or theme. Built-in support for some of the most popular WordPress plugins means that you e.g. can create WooCommerce sidebars for select products or BuddyPress sidebars for your members.
- Easy Digital Downloads
- qTranslate X
- Transposh Translation Filter
Customize Your Widget Areas Your Way
Without writing any code, you can modify the HTML and CSS classes of widget areas, widgets, and widget titles. You get full control over the look and feel of your sidebars and widget areas, no matter what theme you use.
Sidebar Visibility lets you elegantly hide any widget area for logged-out users.
Content Aware Sidebars Pro – Complete control for your widget areas
Highlighted Premium Features
- Totem – Smart Floating Button
Like the button you may have seen by Intercom or Helpscout, only this is for all your widgets
- Sticky Sidebars & Widget Areas
Make any sidebar or widget area sticky without hurting site performance. No jQuery and no bloat
- Widget Areas after Paragraphs
Display a widget area after a specific number or percentage of paragraphs in your content
- Even More Display Conditions
- Advanced Custom Fields data
- Meta Box data
- URLs + wildcards
- Referrer URLs
- Date Archives & Content by publish date
- BuddyPress Groups
- Widget Area Designer
Add responsive widget columns and edit colors, backgrounds, paddings, etc.
- Widget Areas in Theme Hooks
Intelligently infuse new widget areas into your theme without coding
- Automatic Widgets Backup
Easily restore any changed or deleted widgets
- Widget Cleaner
Save memory and remove clutter by disabling and removing unused widgets
- Extended User Visibility
Show or hide widget areas for User Roles, BuddyPress Groups, and more
- Time & Weekday Schedule
Display widget areas only in select time ranges on given days
- Container Widget
Turn widget areas into reusable blocks and show the same widgets in different places
- Duplicate Widget Areas
A real time-saver when adding new similar widget areas
- and so much more…
Upgrade at anytime instantly and securely from your website’s Admin Dashboard.
Do I need to know widget logic PHP code?
Of course not!
CAS is praised by users for its unparalleled sidebar and widget visibility options. It’s the only plugin that allows you to display widget areas on literally any condition without any code.
If your theme already has WordPress sidebars and widget areas, you can create new custom sidebars to replace, merge with or hide those on certain conditions.
You can also display custom sidebars using the sidebar shortcode [ca-sidebar id= » »] anywhere in your content.
If your theme has a built-in sidebar generator, it is recommended to disable it and/or only use CAS for maximum speed and compatibility.
In the Sidebar Editor, you can select where, when and to whom your sidebar should be displayed. Create a sidebar for each page, a sidebar for posts in a category, or any sidebar you need, all in a user-friendly UI.
You can also select sidebars directly when you’re editing a post or page.
Will CAS work with block-based Widgets?
If you prefer to manage widgets in the traditional way, you can use Classic Widgets which CAS also supports.
Moreover, the Pro version makes it possible to infuse widget areas into theme hooks, as well as insert areas between content paragraphs.
Will this plugin work with page builders?
Many users already compliment CAS with popular page builder plugins such as Elementor, SiteOrigin Page Builder, Beaver Builder, and Visual Composer.
I have other questions, can you help?
Of course! Check out the links below:
Contributeurs/contributrices & développeurs/développeuses
« Lightweight Widget Area Plugin – Content Aware Sidebars » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
“Lightweight Widget Area Plugin – Content Aware Sidebars” a été traduit dans 6 locales. Remerciez l’équipe de traduction pour ses contributions.
Le développement vous intéresse ?
- [new] wordpress 6.0 support
- [updated] ui improvements
- [updated] wp-content-aware-engine library
- [new] display condition for guest author name premium by shoofly solutions
- [new] ability to control totem location and design
- [updated] freemius sdk
- [new] added icons and improved ui when editing conditions
- [new] performance improvements
- [fixed] quick-select could in some cases remove edited post from conditions
- [fixed] php8.1 deprecation warnings
- [updated] wp-content-aware-engine library
- [updated] freemius sdk
- [fixed] php8+ error when editing sidebar
- [new] weglot display condition
- [new] wordpress 5.9 support
- [new] meta box display condition
- [new] infuse action now uses sidebar order option as hook priority
- [new] option to disable all widgets at once in widget cleaner
- [fixed] pagination in buddypress groups condition
See changelog.txt for previous changes.