A quicklook into Insert Html Snippet
Features in Detail
The shortcodes generated using the plugin are easily available as a dropdown in the standard wordpress content editor as well as in widget settings, thereby giving you ease of integrating your HTML snippets with your posts and pages.
Please read the FAQ first if you are having problems.
WordPress 3.0+ PHP 5+
We would like to receive your feedback and suggestions. You may submit them at our support desk.
- The Insert Html Snippet is not working properly.
Please check the wordpress version you are using. Make sure it meets the minimum version recommended by us. Make sure all files of the
insert html snippetplugin uploaded to the folder
- Can I use shortcodes in html snippet ?
- I have 2 html shortcodes placed adjacently, but only one of them works.
Please use a whitespace to separate 2 shortcodes.
More questions ? Drop a mail and we shall get back to you with the answers.
It does exactly what it says and so easily
Works like a charm. Very easy to use.
- Unwanted output removed.
- Widget class updated.
- A few bug fixes.
- Compatibility with wordpress 4.3
- Added options to sort snippets in admin area by id and title
- Removed redirection after snippet edit
- Compatibility with wordpress 3.9
- Support for shortcodes in html content
- Snippet chooser TinyMCE plugin modified
- A few bug fixes
- Support for network installation
- Pagination bug fix
- First official launch.