Mail Boxes Etc. is one of the world’s largest networks of retail centers offering logistic, communication and business support services to business and private customers. Operating in the Business Services Industry, MBE provides value by helping people and businesses – more precisely small and medium-sized enterprises – to improve productivity by outsourcing to MBE the business-related requirements and processes which do not correspond to customers’ core business activities. The local presence also guarantees that MBE’s distinct set of services is conveniently available to both professionals and consumers. This retail presence uniquely positions MBE to function in the “last mile” between companies – both large and small – and consumers, when service customization and a personal interaction are needed.
MBE eShip, the Mail Boxes Etc.’s plugin for e-commerce platforms, functions as an integrator between your online store and the MBE’s Systems, allowing you to offer different types of shipments and service levels to your customers, with all the distinctive quality and longstanding experience offered by Mail Boxes Etc. MBE e-Link is free of charge, easy to install and configure, enabling automatic data transfer, such as recipients, parcels information and tracking codes, between MBE’s Systems and the e-commerce, allowing you to use only a single platform and stay focused on your business.
Although the plug-in download and installation are free of charge, the costs of shipments generated by it are based on the price list agreed between you and the MBE Center.
A separate account is required to use the plug-in, all the information will be provided by the MBE Center.
MBE eShip creates automatically the shipments for the products sold through your e-commerce, letting you focus on matters strictly related to your business, rather than bother on creating and managing shipments manually in all their stages: the experts in MBE Center will take care of that for you. It also offers the possibility to create shipping labels, avoiding the need to use different platform to download and print them. All the shipments’ data will be accompanied by a tracking number, so customers will be able to track their orders’ status since the very beginning.
MBE eShip lets you customize the destination countries and the service levels (standard or express), in order to always have control where your products can be shipped, and where not, at which cost. Price list customization is available by selecting the markup or the discount that you want to offer, free shipping option is available and manageable, based on customers or amount of their purchases. The connection between the plugin and MBE’s Systems enables you to download real-time reports of your shipments.
Although the plug-in download and installation are free of charge, the costs of shipments generated by it are based on the price list agreed between you and the MBE Center. A separate account is required to use the plug-in, all the information will be provided by the MBE Center.
MBE eShip plugin is currently available only for Italy, Spain, Germany and Austria. Once the plugin is installed, contact your MBE Center to retrieve your activation codes and request your customized tariffs. If you’re not yet in contact with an MBE Center, you can find the most convenient for you with our Store Locator.
When everything is set up, the shipment section of your checkout process will display the prices and the service levels that you have decided to configure and display.
- Automatic creation of shipments
- Automatic creation of shipping labels
- Creation of shipping data with tracking system
- Management of customized price lists
- Management of different service levels
- Management of single or multi packages
- Packages’ weight tolerances settings
- Management of destinations, per Country also
- End of play and time settings (manual or automatic)
- Connection with MBE Online in order to track shipments and create reports
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Mail Boxes ETC and click « Install now »
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of mbe-woocommerce-shipping-method.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin
A link Settings will appear in the plugin’s frame. Click this link to access the configuration interface.
PHP Soap package is required?
Yes. Please refer to http://php.net/manual/en/book.soap.php
Contributeurs/contributrices & développeurs/développeuses
« MBE eShip » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
- Automatically set default value for settings, if not set
- Closure time now use time zone set in WP settings
- Fixed an issue with shipment creation for « non MBE » shipment methods
- Fixed the orders view to show « old » shipment details
- Fixed a bug for Waybill option syncronization
- New settings interface
- Minor bug fix
- New delivery points service
- Return shipping management
- Proforma data management
- Fix for Csv rates
- Standard packages management via CSV
- Added a new country: Croatia (no translation)
- Download and Delete log files
- Print multiple shipping labels
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed the custom CSV file path and name
- Use Woocommerce unit of measure for weight
- Order on frontend the available shipping methods (from the cheaper)
- Add shipment tracking id to completed order email and invoices
- Free shipment threshold based on destination (worldwide or domestic)
- Custom labels for shipping methods
- Custom mapping for default shipping methods
- Fixed the link to the CSV template
- Fixed warning on Handling Fee
- Free shipment threshold fix
- Added Polish translation
- Updated the description for the ws config setting
- Ws end-point check
- Access point support
- Added french translation
- MBE shipping list blank due to a query error