Creating stunning responsive tables was always a struggle. And customizing those was an even bigger dispute.
So if you are here for a WordPress table builder plugin for your website, you’re in the right place.
Meet Ninja Tables, the best WordPress table builder plugin with all the solutions.
It will give you the easiest way of making different types of WordPress tables Within minutes and even without writing a single line of code!
If you want to check out if this plugin fulfills your requirements for a WordPress table plugin, check out the feature page.
You can also watch the usage demo on YouTube.
Build Any Kind of Data Table
You can build any type of table, like pricing tables, comparison tables, employee tables, schedule tables, and product tables, and you can make them responsive for any screen size using Ninja Tables.
- Unlimited data tables
- Pricing tables
- Comparison tables
- Employee tables
- Schedule tables
- Mobile responsive tables
- Product specification table
- Amazon affiliate product table
- Amazon product comparison table
- League Points Table
- Image Gallery
- WooCommerce Product Tables [Pro Feature]
- Google Sheets integrated table[Pro Feature]
Ninja Tables Features
Ninja Tables is a table builder plugin in the market to create stunning WordPress tables from scratch. These tables can be anything but simple, as you can now easily create any kind of table.
Here is the list of the functionalities and elements in these simple tables:
- Drag and drop table builder
- Pre-made templates
- Table design customization
- Fluent Forms integration
- Stackable table
- Cell split/merge
- Google Sheet Integration[Pro]
- WooCommerce Product Table[Pro]
The Premium version of Ninja Tables comes with the following advanced features:
- Unlimited Table Colors and Customization
- Live Connect with Google Sheets
- WooCommerce Product Table
- WP Posts / Any Custom Post Type Integration
- Conditional Formatting
- FrontEnd Table Editing
- Transform value with HTML
- Show data from your own custom SQL table and SQL query/Remote external SQL
- Select Field, Image/File/Lightbox, & Button/Link data type
- Custom Filter
Fully Featured amazing WordPress data table plugin
Ninja Tables can be a perfect choice for your website. The easiest interface of this plugin lets you merge cells, style each cell differently, add star ratings to cells, media, and so much more.
The demo below shows how you can create fast and dynamic tables on the Ninja Tables and what makes it the most user-friendly WordPress table plugin with an advanced front-end style.
WORDPRESS TABLE PLUGIN LIVE VIDEO PREVIEW
The SEO-friendly table maker plugin can help you with a table of content that search engines can crawl. Even the plugin provides a pre-built feature to add no-follow or do-follow links to the texts and buttons.
The fastest WordPress Data Table Builder
The common complaint about table builders is speed and responsiveness. Ninja Tables got your back here. The back-end is built on VueJs and VueRouter as SPA makes it super fast, even if your table has thousands of rows or columns.
Straightforward customization interface
Ninja Tables plugin comes with a drag-and-drop feature and a design studio for customizing and styling your WordPress tables. With our table design studio, you can set colors to the table components or customize anything without writing a single line of code.
Best Table design options
Ninja Tables give you the freedom to choose styles from 100+ tables styles. We also have the 3 most popular CSS libraries with unlimited color schema! The most featured styles are as follows:
– Single Line Cells
– Fixed Layout
– Hover rows
– Bordered table
– Table Inverse
– Striped rows
– Compact Table
– RTL Support
– Data Tables
– Footable Tables
– Stackable Table
– Bootstrap 3 Table Styles
– Bootstrap 4 Table Styles
– Semantic UI Table Styles
Effectively Make Responsive Tables
Make responsive tables with the Ninja tables plugin in the easiest way. WordPress tables’ search, pagination, sorting, and other features will also work on all devices. You have control over your table and what you want to show or not.
Effortlessly Configure Your Tables
Configuring the table and columns is faster with our user-friendly column builder. You can rearrange and specify the data type for each column, like a single-line text, text area, or HTML area.
Exporting and Importing Tables Data is Simple
Ninja Tables can help you to export the table data into a CSV file or use the JSON format to import it later. Using a TablePress Plugin / Ultimate Table Plugin / Supsystic Plugin, you can also import the table data to Ninja Tables in just one click!
Deeply integrated Ninja Charts
Ninja Charts is a data visualizer plugin integrated Ninja Tables with Ninja Charts so that you can use your table data to create and display astonishing charts on your website.
Fluent Forms Integration makes it more efficient
Ninja tables are deeply integrated with Fluent Forms, so that you can add Fluent Forms entries to your tables effortlessly!
You can watch the following video to learn more about this feature:
You can get dedicated support from our excellent support team for this beautiful WordPress table plugin for free! All you need to do is create a support ticket here: https://wpmanageninja.com/support-tickets/.
Our support team eagerly awaits your feature requests and extended help for customized tables. Don’t hesitate to create a support ticket for the best experiences.
Create Dynamic WooCommerce Product Tables [Pro Feature]
With Ninja Tables, you won’t have to worry about creating WooCommerce product tables anymore.
The table’s Pro integration will let you build dynamic WooCommerce product tables in just a few clicks. This allows your users to buy multiple products from a single page with built-in cart info and checkout buttons.
Purchase Ninja Tables Pro to present each WooCommerce product table in a professional manner.
Construct Table from Google Sheets[Pro Feature]
Your Google Sheets can be integrated into the Ninja Tables, which is certainly one of its more stunning features. Moreover, the data in Ninja Tables will automatically update along with the data changes in
Advanced Shortcode Usage[Pro Feature]
Advanced shortcode usage is one of the best pro features for developers. Here you can explore hundreds of extended features with that.
A set of highly useful shortcodes is provided by Ninja Tables where you can configure the features in the shortcode. So that you can display the same table on a separate page/post in a different manner.
Documentation with Video
What are Our Users Saying About the Best WordPress Table Plugin
Great plugin and fast helpful support
Documentation is good as a great start, and the supplemental support so far has been fast and very helpful. Would happily recommend it! – By @toll02
Feature Packed, Customizable and Easy To Use
I opted for this plugin over TablePress and am really glad I did. Its functionality and usability are beyond anything else I have seen.
On top of this, the support is AMAZING. Fast and professional. -By AusSimon (@aussimon)
Compared to TablePress, which is incredibly hard to use to build tables with many columns with different data types, this is a lifesaver. Best table plugin for WordPress so far. – By Bob (@shallway)
Amazing time saver!
This is my Go-To app after years of fat-fingering updates into a spreadsheet, And then working on uploading the information. Ninja Tables is a time/life saver. Very easy to use. I send my client(s) a spreadsheet, they update their rates, and I import/upload these to the site. That’s it. I highly recommend! – By Tyrell (@rtyrell)
Great Plugin, Even Better Support
This plugin is easily one of the most used plugins for my website. It is very easy to use and is packed with features. The developers are super quick to respond if you encounter any issues. Definitely recommended! – By @dnobhlrjr
The New Supreme Ruler of Table Plugins
It looks good, loads fast, allows for ‘views’ without bogging down the server, It allows for a great deal of customization. – By @bronzeego
Ninja Tables is still one of the most performant plugins I use.
Ninja Tables is still one of the most performant plugins I use.
Many thanks to the support of Ninja Tables. – By @alcapone65
Best and most flexible WP Tables Plugin
We tried a lot of plugins, but “Ninja Tables” was the only one that fits all our needs. It’s no rocket science to create the first table and fill it up with data.
Additionally, it is so flexible that you can move and change the table without re-creating the whole thing. PS: We’re using the Pro version now, and it’s absolutely worth the price – it’s nearly a steal for what you get.
5 5-Stars! Great work! – By @parkscheibe
From the above section, you can see what our users are saying about our WordPress table plugin. Give this plugin a try and explore the powerful features and table styles.
Let us know what you love and what else you need from this plugin.
Contribute to Ninja Tables – The Best DataTables Plugin
The full source code is available on Github. Feel free to report a bug report.
Cette extension fournit 1 bloc.
- Ninja Tables
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Ninja Tables -> All Tables -> Add a table to create a table and get started.
Is Ninja Tables Responsive?
Tables created by Ninja Tables are mobile responsive and look elegant on any device.
I am not a developer. Can I use Ninja Tables?
Ninja Tables is the most beginner-friendly, non-techy and easiest WordPress Table plugin available. For better understanding, we have designed our documentation and user manuals so that even the most non-techy people and novices can utilize the full potential of the table builder.
Can I import tables from my TablePress plugin to Ninja Tables?
Yes, absolutely, you can. We have introduced a feature that helps you import tables from your existing TablePress plugin in just a few clicks!
Can I import tables from Ultimate Tables Plugin or Data Tables Generator by Supsystic to Ninja Tables?
Yes, Now you can transfer the Ultimate Tables plugin or Data Tables Generator by Supsystic data to your beloved WordPress table plugin in a single click.
How can I import my tables from other plugins?
If you use a table builder plugin besides TablePress / Data Tables Generator by Supsystic / Ultimate Tables, you must export the table files in CSV/JSON format. Ninja Tables allow you to upload CSV/JSON files directly.
How can I manage long tables with a huge amount of data?
You can manage long tables with a huge amount of data by utilizing different options Ninja Tables offers. You can use Pagination to break down your tables into segments.
Not only that, the Search/Filter option allows you to quickly find out the exact information from your colossal table data. Otherwise, you might be looking for a needle in a haystack.
Can I create WooCommerce product tables with Ninja Tables?
Yes, you can create WooCommerce product tables with the Pro add-on. Check here
Can I upload images/media to table cells?
You can upload images/media to table cells with the Pro add-on. Check here
Can I enable frontend editing for my table?
Yes, the Pro add-on enables front-end editing for your table. Check the WP Table plugin Pro add-on here
Can I connect Google Sheets to my WordPress Ninja Tables?
You can connect your Google spreadsheets to your WordPress table plugin by using the Ninja Tables Pro add-on. Check here
Contributeurs/contributrices & développeurs/développeuses
« Ninja Tables – Best Data Table Plugin for WordPress » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
“Ninja Tables – Best Data Table Plugin for WordPress” a été traduit dans 4 locales. Remerciez l’équipe de traduction pour ses contributions.
Le développement vous intéresse ?
Over the past two years of development, we released several updates for Ninja Tables. These include improvements to the existing features and some wonderful additions to help you design tables more effectively.
What’s New on 4.3.1?
4.3.1 (Date: October 19, 2022)
- Fixes frontend loader notice issue
- Added phpcs
- Improves data sanitization
4.3.1 (Date: October 13, 2022)
- Fixes responsive issue for drag & drop table
- Added global importer for drag & drop table
4.3.0 (Date: October 12, 2022)
- Fixes sticky header issue
- Fixes woocommerce custom product variations issue
- Update table id integer to big integer
- Added table column highlighter
- Added responsive view by column
- Improved UI/UX
4.2.3 (Date: August 10, 2022)
- Improves NinjaTableClass.php
4.2.2 (Date: August 10, 2022)
- Fixes an error for gravity forms
- Update readme file
4.2.1 (Date: August 8, 2022)
- Fixes array_combine issue for google sheets
- Fixes php 8 required parameter deprecated notice
- Fixes woocommerce product stock status issue
- Fixes custom filter select gt & lt number
- Fixes frontend editing apply & add new popup issue
- Fixes file loading issue
- Added download attribute in button
- Added filter_selects multiple value for same filter
- Added google-csv, csv & fluent-form chunk loader
- Added th class in responsive breakpoint
- Added fluentform payment details
- Updated plugin docs help documentation
4.2.0 Date: June 22, 2022)
- Fixes google translator pagination issue
- Added frontend data loader rendering setting
- Fixes a print issue
- Updated plugin docs help documentation
- Adds drag and drop table builder
4.1.14 Date: March 21, 2022)
- Fix CSS Output issues
4.1.13 Date: March 18, 2022)
- Fix Data sanitization and esc_* functions
- Support for Raw HTMLs in table cells
4.1.12 (Date: March 11, 2022)
- Fix Data _esc issues
- UI improvements
4.1.11 (Date: February 01, 2022)
- Adds global font style
- Fixes number range filter reset issue
- Improves frontend editing sanitization
4.1.9 (Date: January 27, 2022)
- Improves data sanitization
4.1.8 (Date: January 27, 2022)
- Adds no follow option
- Adds font customization
- Adds time format option in date field
- Fixes Ace library issue
- Fixes CSV library issue
- Improves data sanitization
- Improves Admin UI
4.1.7 (Date: September 17, 2021)
- Added woocommerce product variations
- Fixes date & date range filter manual input date search issue
- Fixes progressive filter filter_selects
- Fixes category post filter issue
- Fixes filter shortcode for AND logical operator and phrase filter
4.1.6 (Date: Jun 28, 2021)
- Fixes CSV export & Print issue in frontend
- Fixes transform value reference shortcode
- Fixes filter table data print issue in frontend
- Fixes advance shortcode filters for filter_selects in frontend
- Fixes searcher flick issue in frontend
- Fixes large data loading table hide issue in frontend
- Fixes custom filter checkbox & select strict mode issue in frontend
- Fixes custom filter issue for special character in frontend
- Fixes custom filter number range input value issue in frontend
- Fixes custom filter manual data multiselect table hide issue in mobile device
- Fixes special character sorting issue
4.1.5 (Date: Feb 18, 2021)
- Fixes value transformation in admin page.
4.1.4 (Date: Feb 16, 2021)
- Fixes AJAX data loading for public nonce issue.
4.1.3 (Date: Feb 13, 2021)
- Adds transformed value sorting & filtering.
- Improves formula support for European numbers.
- Fixes exact match filtering for multi-select.
4.1.2 (Date: Feb 08, 2021)
- Fixes calculation for European formatted numbers.
- Fixes frontend CSV export issue for accented characters.
- Fixes TablePress import order.
- Fixes elementor popup.
- Fixes WP latest jQuery update issues.
4.1.1 (Date: Nov 21, 2020)
- Fixes Google Sheets data fetching issue.
- Fixes frontend pagination issue.
- Fixes frontend data transformation issue.
4.1.0 (Date: Nov 18, 2020)
- Adds default diacritics filter support.
- Fixes for diacritics sorting.
- Fixes transform value on frontend.
- Fixes Google Sheets integration.
4.0.2 (Date: Sep 14, 2020)
- Fixes client side value transformation module.
4.0.1 (Date: Sep 14, 2020)
- Fixes transform value bug for Excel formula.
- Fixes regular search bugs for string value.
- Fixes Semantic UI table’s footer radius style.
- Improves value transformation module.
4.0.0 (Date: Sep 12, 2020)
- Adds special characters (diacritics) search.
- Adds Ninja Charts for data visualization.
- Fixes sticky header issue.
- Fixes table design issues.
- Fixes sorting issues on export.
- Fixes preload key request for custom fonts.
- Fixes table filter for multiple instances on a page.
- Fixes SQL table bugs.
- Fixes pagination issues.
- Fixes remote CSV title issue.
- Fixes custom filters on Firefox.
- Fixes custom filters design issues.
- Fixes multi-select issues on Firefox.
- Fixes minor bugs and improves overall performance.
3.5.12 (Date: Apr 07, 2020)
- Fixes shortcode defaults bug.
3.5.11 (Date: Mar 23, 2020)
- Adds all tables sorting.
- Adds Jetpack lazy image compatibility.
- Adds Fluent Form meta fields to display.
- Adds cart and checkout button customization.
- Adds batch insert for CSV to avoid PHP memory issue.
- Adds filters and search to be included in the Print page.
- Adds removing image options in both backend and frontend.
- Adds all chunk data loaded hooks for frontend (‘ninja_table_all_chunk_loaded »).
- Fixes Safari ellipsis bug.
- Fixes custom CSS duplication.
- Fixes iPhone table width bug.
- Fixes inline edit caching bug.
- Fixes frontend editing focus bug.
- Fixes Fluent Forms entry fetcher bug.
- Fixes global appearance settings bug.
- Fixes stackables for the latest jQuery.
- Fixes Fluent Form provider variable bug.
- Fixes conditional matching issues for sorting.
- Fixes Google CSV no results error, filter « ninja_tables_remote_csv_timeout ».
3.5.10 (Date: Dec 27, 2019)
- Fixes stackable tables on different devices.
- Fixes stackable tables tbody color issues.
- Fixes CSV import table bug.
3.5.9 (Date: Dec 26, 2019)
- Renders styles ahead of table load.
- Improves page speed issues.
- Adds meta query filters.
- Improves print to allow customized styles.
- Improves front end editing.
- Fixes import & export issues.
- Fixes Non-ASCII characters from Google Sheet issues.
- Fixes possible browser rendering issues.
- Fixes table duplicate issues.
- Fixes stackable tables to expand all issues.
- Fixes iOS rendering issues.
- Fixes custom filter loading issues.
- Fixes colored table with stackables issues.
- Fixes sticky header background issue.
3.5.8 (Date: Nov 09, 2019)
- Adds plain text export support for CSV.
- Adds Non-ASCII characters support for label filtering.
- Adds dynamic table ID placeholder for custom CSS.
- Fixed Stackable table frontend editing bug.
- Fixed WooCommerce custom Buy Now button text.
- Fixed missing transform value rendering bug.
- Fixed sticky header bug.
- Fixed stackable table print issue.
- Fixed rowspan bug for paginated data.
3.5.7 (Date: Aug 28, 2019)
- All Accessibility Issues fixed so far (y)
- Filtering issue fixed for number range
- Date format bug fixed
- Spinner effect improved
- PHP warning fixed
- Added filter and improvements
- Number data type UX improved
3.5.5 (Date: June 20, 2019)
- Overall Improvement for editing screen
- Added inline editing for select fields
- Data type issues fix
- Improved filter
- Added table edit link from frontend
3.5.2 (Date: July 13, 2019)
- Security Fixes
- Improve Table Rendering
- Added Inline editing
3.5.0 (Date: July 10, 2019)
- Shortcode issue fixed on Ajax Data Table Rendering
- WCAG AA Compatibility issue fixed
- Fix issues for non-english languages
- Fix scroll to top issue
- Fix filtering issue
- Improvements in Backend and data rendering
3.4.5 (Date: June 01, 2019)
- Fix issue for csv export for backend
- Integrity issue resolved
- Expand issue resolved for stacks table
- Remove all cache option added
- Shortcode rendering issue resolved
=3.4.3 ( Date: May 27, 2019 ) =
* Fix Shortcode rendering issue
* Added few UI changes
3.4.0 ( Date: May 24, 2019 )
- Improved some design issues.
- Added more filters for searching the data
- Improve Multi-site support (100% support now)
- Internal code improvement
3.3.3 ( Date: April 08, 2019 )
- Fix default filter issue.
- Fix issue for search and transform value
- Fix date rendering issue.
- Improve performance
3.3.0 ( Date: March 21, 2019 )
- Improved table config and make it hookable
- improve asset loading
- Now the table comply with WCAG 2.1 AA
- Added entry result counter
- Fix caption for table
- Overall performance improvement
3.2.4 ( Date: January 25, 2019 )
- Fix bug for Data sorting issues
- Improve overall performance
3.2.3 ( Date: January 19, 2019 )
- Fix bug for data export-import json
- Improve Frontend Rendering
- Improve Data Sorting Issues
3.2.0 ( Date: January 16, 2019 )
- Fix Using Icon Markup in HTML Field
- Improved Table Import Export Feature
- Added Global JS error handling. Now Ninja Tables will be initialized if other plugins throw JS errors on the front end.
- Added Advanced Css Classes for Table rows to styling.
- Improve overall Admin UI
- Added Performance improvement to load lots of data on frontend
3.1.0 ( Date: December 24, 2018 )
- Added Stackable Table UI
- Added Default Table Configuration Option
- Fix Intro Screen
- Improve Table UI
- Improve overall Admin UI
- Editor Link bug fix for latest version of WordPress
3.0.6 ( Date: November 28, 2018 )
- Fix WP FluentForm Integration
- Improve Other Improvements
3.0.5 ( Date: November 26, 2018 )
- Improve WP Fluent Form integration
- Fix CSV upload bug
- Date Sorting bug fix
- Fix Alignment Issue for table headers
- Internal Improvements
- Add Gutenberg Support ( Dedicated Gutenberg Table Block Added )
3.0.0 ( Date: November 19, 2018 )
- This is a major version release but it works with previous versions. Feel free to upgrade this version from any previous version
- Fix issue for pagination and sorting settings save issue
- Added WP Fluent Form integration (this is a big feature).
- Add table UI bug fixes.
- Added more styling and table design options.
- We have worked over 1 month (200+ hours | 2 developers) to brigh this version, we hope you will enjoy the features.
2.4.1 ( Date: October 08, 2018 )
- Fix Table Search Dropdown UI issue for some theme
- Make color picker more useful
- Few UI and UX bug fix
- Update Nag bug fix
2.4.0 ( Date: October 05, 2018 )
- Added Multisite Compatibility
- Added Feature custom Filters
- Optimize for large amount of Data Tables
- Now You can add column from Table Rows Screen
- Sorting Bug fixed for undefined values
- Typo Fixed
- Estimated Work hour for this release: 120 Human hours
- Estimated Coffee consumed: 103 (Thanks to Chanchal)
2.3.4 ( Date: August 11, 2018 )
- Fix Sorting Issue
- Added Design Suggestion on Table Design Tab
- Fix Table Demo Preview for Non-Admin Users
2.3.3 ( Date: August 09, 2018 )
- Fix bug for date type columns
2.3.0 ( Date: August 02, 2018 )
- Fixed bug for rendering multiple table in a single page
- Fix bug for column width and header text alignment
- Fix bug for table not rendering issue
2.2.6 ( Date: August 01, 2018 )
- It’s a big update with lots of improvement
- Added Design studio for table to colorize tables visually. Now you can change settings and see instance preview
- Re-Arrange Table Config Components to make things easier.
- Added Duplicate Row Features ( We know you wanted this )
- You can change column configuration from table rows tab now
- Added feature to import table from « Ultimate Tables »
- Added feature to import table from « Data Tables Generator by Supsystic »
- Added Permission for User Role based. You can assign a custom role now.
- Fix few css bug for table cell text wrap issues ( Thanks to our users to report it )
2.1.1 ( Date: April 28, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting for HTML Elements
- Added more customization Options on Advanced Settings
- Added Select-Options for data
2.1.0 ( Date: April 24, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting issues
- Better Table Rendering
2.0.9 (Date: 04-16-2018 )
- Added Shortcode support to table cells
- Add Support for colspan feature to table header
- Added Custom Color Alpha
- Add feature to make table cells as vertical center
2.0.8 (Date: 04-13-2018 )
- Added Table Styling for header element
- Date and Html sorting bug fix
- Added Cell-Merging Feature for Pro Version
- Added Legacy Table Support
2.0.4 (Date: 04-12-2018 )
- Date Field Support
- Iframe support on table cell
- HTML sorting support
- Improved CSV upload
- Import From Table Press Bug Fix
2.0.3 ( Date: 04-09-2018 )
- Enhanced Support Non-Unicode Language for CSV import
- Overall improvement for admin panel UI
1.9.9 ( Date: 04-01-2018 )
- Non-Unicode Language Support for import
- Table Description update fix
- Fix for TablePress Plugin
1.9.8 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Edit Support for restricted column ID
1.9.7 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Added RTL Support
- CSS Fix for Safari
- Table sorting bug fix
- Improved table data caching
1.9.5 ( Date: 03-21-2018 )
- Added Caching Mechanism to load the table data faster
- Make the custom table mariadb compitable
- Added Table Data Filter by shortcode
- Fix csv and json data import bug
- Remove Conflicts with elementor
- Upgraded the admin panel slick.
- More add-on compatible.
- Added unlimited color schema generator with add on.
- Added media upload with add on in table cells.
- Fix conflicts with jetpack notification components
- Fix table sorting by column values
- Fix html elements loading
- Improve html element vuejs component
- Added WordPress Native HTML editor to the table.
- Added Number Type Table Column.
- Sorting table data by column.
- Number type Sorting added.
- Added Live Preview, Now users can preview Demo
- Added tinymce button to insert shortcode
- Added shortcodes support in table cells
- Improve speed
- Support for WP latest version
- Improve TablePress Import
- Add Support for older WP versions
- Added contextual Tutorial link.
- Improve TablePress Import UX.
- Refactor how footables render in frontend js.
- Overall UX improvement.
- Init First version