The Best WordPress Popup and Marketing Plugin
OptinMonster is the best popup builder and marketing plugin that helps you get more email subscribers, increase sales, and grow your business.
With OptinMonster popups and conversion toolkit, you can turn abandoning website visitors into subscribers and customers.
OptinMonster’s easy to use popup maker allows you to create beautiful popup campaigns, email subscription forms, sticky announcement bars like hello bar, gamified spin-a-wheel opt-n forms, and other types of interactive popups for your site in minutes, not hours!
Your visitor’s experience is our #1 priority. OptinMonster’s campaigns won’t annoy your visitors like other WordPress popup plugins do. Our smart targeting and personalization features let you show the right message, to the right user, at the right time…no unwanted interruptions necessary.
We also offer mobile popups so your marketing messages will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
And we understand the importance of speed when it comes SEO, marketing, and conversion optimization. This is why we made sure that the OptinMonster popup builder is optimized for both web and server performance.
On top of offering the absolute best WordPress popup plugin, our Customer Success team is here to ensure you WIN, and win MORE OFTEN.
OptinMonster is a SaaS service. You will need to create an OptinMonster account to use our popup builder and to gain newsletter subscribers using OptinMonster. We recommend getting started with OptinMonster Pro!
We took the pain out of creating highly personalized marketing campaigns with our easy to use popup maker. Here’s why smart business owners, designers, and developers love OptinMonster marketing toolkit, and you will too!
WordPress Popups From OptinMonster Increase Conversions
- Lightbox Popups – Easily create custom popups to grow your email list, show coupons, make a WooCommerce cross-sell or WooCommerce upsell campaign, and more using our popup maker.
- Floating Bar Popups – Create sticky header bars (also known as hello bar or floating footer bar) to show free shipping notices, website announcement alert, sale countdown timer, and more using our popup builder.
- Slide-in Popups – Create scroll box popups that slide out from bottom of the screen to highlight related WooCommerce products, related posts, and coupon codes to reduce cart abandonment.
- Fullscreen Welcome Mats – Create full screen popups (also known as interstitials or welcome mats) to get maximum conversions with our popup builder. Great for getting new subscribers and marketing new products.
- Gamified Spin a Wheel Popup – Create coupon wheel optins to increase WooCommerce conversions with gamification. This adds an interactive element that’s proven to increase sales and lead generation.
- Inline Signup Forms – Unlike a popup, inline newsletter signup forms can be embedded inside your blog posts / page content. You can also use it to add an email opt-in form or custom call-to-action button (CTA) after your blog posts.
- Sidebar Subscribe Forms – Similar to Inline Signup Forms, sidebar opt-in forms lets you add an email newsletter signup form in your blog’s sidebar to get more subscribers. We even made it easy to do if you’re using Gutenberg Blocks.
- Content Locker Popups – Content lockers turn any popular blog post into gated content, so you can get more email subscribers and boost marketing conversions. Turn any inline campaign into a content locker with our easy to use popup maker.
- Countdown Timers – Boost urgency and scarcity for limited time offers with countdown timers (great for sales promotion, live events, webinars, and product launches). You can even create evergreen countdown timers to increase sales conversion.
- Yes / No Popups – Allows you to create multi-step campaigns and opt-in forms that results in better list segmentation and higher marketing conversions.
- Mobile Popups – Unlike the other WordPress popup maker plugins, OptinMonster also lets you create mobile-specific popups that are only shown to users on smart phones and tablets. Great for mobile app downloads or making specific offers to your mobile visitors.
- Canvas Custom Popup – Our blank Canvas popup template allows you to create completely custom campaigns using our drag & drop popup builder for any use case.
Our Drag and Drop Popup Maker Makes It Easy
We were tired of the bloated and slow popup builder plugins. That’s why we built OptinMonster to adapt to your marketing workflow and allow you to create custom popups, newsletter opt-in forms, slide-ins, announcement bars, and other high converting lead generation forms within minutes.
By using our drag & drop editor, you can easily customize the look and feel of your campaigns, and even add dynamic elements like countdown timers, spin a wheel, etc that change based on user behavior (no code necessary).
But don’t just take our word. See what Joost De Valk from Yoast SEO is saying:
I was once a disbeliever myself. I didn’t like popups at all. But we doubled our email signups, so the results speak for themselves, it just works. OptinMonster makes it super easy and is well worth the money.
Joost de Valk, Founder of Yoast SEO (See Case Study)
Pre-built Popup Templates using our Popup Builder
OptinMonster comes with hundreds of popup templates to help you save time. See our exit popup template gallery.
I have never before seen such effectiveness and efficiency in an optin tool than I have with OptinMonster. In under 2 hours of work, I doubled my daily optin rates thanks to OptinMonster’s incredible options.
Dave Chesson, Owner of Kindlepreneur (See Case Study)
Exit Intent Popups and OnSite Retargeting
Did you know that over 70% of visitors abandoning your website will never return?
OptinMonster’s signature exit-intent popup technology can help you convert abandoning visitors into subscribers and customers.
With exit intent popups, your visitors see a targeted popup message at the precise moment they are about to leave.
Exit popups are proven to convert an additional 2 – 4% of your visitors into email subscribers and paying customers.
You can use exit intent popups combined with OnSite retargeting to show different popup messages to new visitors vs returning visitors. The exit-intent trigger is just one of many triggers available in our popup maker.
These advanced popup triggers are highly effective in growing your email list, reducing WooCommerce cart abandonment, and saving you moeny on PPC advertising and retargeting ads.
In only 7 months, we added more than 95,000 names to our email list using OptinMonster’s Exit Intent™ technology. We strongly recommend it!
Michael Stelzner, Founder of Social Media Examiner (See Case Study)
Smart Page Targeting and Behavior Based Personalization
All OptinMonster popups comes with advanced page targeting and behavior based personalization.
This means you can show a custom popup for specific page or section of your site, show a custom popup based on users’ geolocation, show a custom popup when users click a specific link, and more.
You can even show unique popups based on user’s past behavior such as: have they clicked on an existing marketing popup, seen another popup campaign, closed a marketing popup, viewed X number of pages, etc.
These personalization features of OptinMonster popups make them highly effective in improving your lead generation, increasing subscribers, and growing sales.
Using OptinMonster, I was able to increase sales $55,000 after capturing nearly 7% more leads with a single optin!
Cole Joseph, Owner of Cole’s Classroom (See Case Study)
Popup A/B Testing, Email Marketing Integrations, and Popup Analytics
Unlike other WordPress lead generation plugins, OptinMonster comes with reliable A/B split testing and accurate analytics without slowing down your site.
Most of them use wp-ajax to setup nalytics. This slows down your site and also results in unreliable analytics due to cache plugin settings.
Similarly, A/B testing in a most WordPress popup plugins is broken because caching plugins can skew the data.
We fixed both these issues with our superior infrastructure, so you can have reliable A/B testing for popups, accurate conversion analytics, and seamless email marketing / CRM integrations for your marketing (bonus: lead storage & lead backup are now included, too).
Since we started using OptinMonster our email list conversion rate increased by 300% and our sales by 20%. The best investment you can make for your online business!
Alex Chris, Digital Marketing Manager (See Case Study)
Popup Targeting and Personalization features:
- Popup Page Level Targeting – Allows you to customize popups based on specific pages, category sections, and URL query / anchor tags.
- Referrer Detection for Popups – Show custom marketing popups based on where the user is coming from (google, facebook, twitter, etc).
- Geolocation Targeting for Popups – Personalize and translate popups based on visitors’ physical location (geolocation).
- OnSite Retargeting® for Popups – Show different marketing popups to new vs returning visitors.
- OnSite Follow Up Campaigns® for Popups – Create popup drip campaigns based on visitors’ past behavior.
- Device Based Targeting – Create custom popups for desktop, tablet, and mobile users.
- Popup Cookie Retargeting – Customize popup experience based on browser cookies.
- AdBlock Detection Popup – Recover adblock revenue with targeted popups only shown to users with adblock enabled.
- Smart Tags for Popups – Personalize your marketing popups with users’ location, name, email, and add other dynamic content with popup smart tags.
- Smart Success for Popups – Our popups subscriber recognition lets you show new sales popup offer to those who have already opted-in.
- Popup Behavior Automation – Customize popups based on # of pages viewed by users, how they interacted with other marketing popups, and more with real-time popup behavior automation.
- WooCommerce Popup – Create custom WooCommerce popups based on what the user has in their cart, their order value, etc.
Using OptinMonster we got a 300% improvement on our email conversion rates which translated into significant revenue. We have tried many similar lead generation plugins and nothing can compete with OptinMonster.
Ian Cleary, Founder RazorSocial (See Case Study)
Popup Triggers and Behavior Detection:
- Exit-Intent® Popups – Shows popup only when user is about to leave a page.
- Scroll Trigger Popup – Shows popup only after the user has scrolled X% of page.
- Click to Load Popup – Shows popup when user clicks on a link or image.
- Website Inactivity Sensor – Shows popup only when user has been inactive for X seconds.
- Time on Site Popups – Shows popup only after user has viewed your site or page for X seconds.
- Scheduled Popups – Shows popup only on certain date / time (great for holiday popups or promotion / sales popup).
Simply put, OptinMonster is my absolute favorite tool for digital marketers. Exit intent is genius and OptinMonster has helped us DOUBLE our clickthrough rates when we switched from their competitors (who were 5-10x more expensive!).
Justin Atlan, Co-Founder Clickbank (See Case Study)
Other Powerful Popup Features:
- Animations – Add animation effects to capture users’ attention.
- Sound Effects – Add sound effects to grab users’ attention.
- Smart A/B Testing – A/B test popup ideas to increase conversions.
- Reliable Conversion Analytics – See how your OptinMonster campaigns are converting with reliable analytics.
- Advanced Google Analytics – Connect with Google Analytics to see event tracking, enhanced eCommerce tracking, and more.
- Lead Sharing – Easily share leads with joint venture / co-marketing partners while using the same optin form.
- Email Newsletter Segmentation – Group email subscribers based on their interests and the unique optin form they subscribed through for improved marketing automation.
- Lead Backup / Storage – Always backup your subscribers with MonsterLeads.
- Share on Social Media – Create shareable campaign links for social media using MonsterLinks.
- Success Tracking Scripts – Setup advertising conversion and retargeting pixels based on popup interaction to improve your PPC results.
Within 1 month of setting up OptinMonster, our conversion rate of visitors to email subscribers shot up from 2.1% to 6.5% – I just wish we had signed up sooner!
Ben Philbaum, Founder Biddyco (See Case Study)
Email Marketing and CRM Integrations
- Constant Contact – Create Constant Contact popups and newsletter sign up forms.
- Mailchimp – Easily create MailChimp popup and email opt-in forms.
- AWeber– Make AWeber popups and email marketing forms.
- Infusionsoft (Keap) – Create advanced Infusionsoft popups and lead generation forms.
- ActiveCampaign – Create ActiveCampaign popup and newsletter signup form.
- ConvertKit – Easily build ConvertKit popups and email signup forms.
- Sendinblue – Create Sendinblue popups and email subscription forms.
- GetResponse – Make GetResponse forms and popups with just a few clicks.
- Campaign Monitor – Embed a Campaign Monitor popup and email marketing signup form.
- CM Commerce (formerly Conversio) – Easily create exit intent popup for CM Commerce / Conversio.
- Drip – Create smart marketing automation popup forms for Drip CRM and email marketing service.
- Eloqua – Create dynamic popup and lead generation forms for Eloqua CRM.
- Emma – Create exit popups and inline forms for Emma newsletter service.
- HubSpot – Create personalized popups forms to improve lead generation with HubSpot CRM.
- iContact – Create smart opt-in forms and popups for iContact marketing.
- Klaviyo – Build smart eCommerce popups and flyout modals for Klaviyo to increase sales conversion.
- MadMimi – Create custom popups for Madmimi and get more email subscribers.
- MailerLite – Easily create newlsetter subscribe popup for Mailerlite and grow your email list.
- MailPoet – Use our popup maker to build smart MailPoet pop-up forms within minutes.
- Marketo – Create exit popups and floating bars for Marketo to improve your lead generation / conversions.
- Ontraport – Convert more leads with Ontraport CRM popups by OptinMonster.
- Pardot (by Salesforce) – Build custom popups for Pardot to capture more leads and improve conversions.
- Sendloop – Smart popup and floating bars for Sendloop email marketing.
- SendPulse – Create subscription forms and popups for SendPulse to boost your marketing conversions.
- SharpSpring – Improve your marketing automation with powerful popups for SharpSpring.
- TotalSend – Reduce bounce rate and generate more leads with TotalSend popups for WordPress.
- Bronto (Oracle) – Create email popups for Bronto (Oracle) to improve lead generation and conversions.
- iPost – Grow your email list faster with iPost popups and newlsetter forms.
- Customer.io – Easily create smart popups and opt-in forms for customer.io.
- EmailOctopus Subsription Popup – Add EmailOctopus popup subscription forms to WordPress.
- FeedBlitz – Create smart email subscription popup and shopping cart popup for FeedBlitz.
- FeedBurner – Easily create Feedburner popups for WordPress.
- Custom HTML Forms Integration – lets you embed any opt-in form inside OptinMonster’s smart popup modals.
- Webhooks – connect your popup with any custom CRM, email marketing service, or third-party application.
- Zapier – connect your WordPress popups with over 2000+ marketing apps. Route your popup form data to your favorite CRM, email marketing, etc.
Additional Marketing Integrations
- WooCommerce Popups – Add upsell and cross-sell popups, free shipping bars, announcement bars, coupon wheels, and more.
- BigCommerce Popups – Coupon popups, gamified coupon wheels, exit popups, and more to reduce cart abandonment and increase conversions.
- Shopify Popups – Exit intent popup, cart abandonment popup, upsell popup, free shipping bar, discount wheel popups, and more customized popups for Shopify stores.
- Magento Popups – Exit popups, cart abandonment popup, upsell and cross-sell campaigns, welcome mats, sticky hello bar, and more for Magento.
- WPForms Popup – Create contact forms, survey popups, polls, or embed any WPForms form inside lightbox popup modals.
- Gravity Forms Popup – Create payment form, contact forms, user registrations, login forms, and other Gravity Forms camapigns with just few clicks.
- Contact Form 7 Popup – Easily create Contact Form 7 popups with OptinMonster.
- Ninja Form Popup – Easily create contact form popups for Ninja Forms with OptinMonster.
- ManyChat – Create personalized campaigns that drive ManyChat conversations to increase your chatbot subscribers on Facebook.
OptinMonster® is a registered trademark of Retyp LLC. When writing about the popup plugin by OptinMonster, please make sure to uppercase the letter O and M.
- OptinMonster (correct)
- Optin Monster (incorrect)
- optinmonster (incorrect)
- optin monster (incorrect)
Exit-Intent®, OnSite Retargeting®, and OnSite Follow Up Campaigns® are also registered trademarks of Retyp LLC.
See our Press & Brand Assets page for more details.
If you like this WordPress popup plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- WPForms – Best WordPress form plugin (trusted by over 3 million users).
- MonsterInsights – See the Stats that Matter and Grow Your Business with Confidence. Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Jumpstart your website with the #1 Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Plugin for WordPress.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form and online store with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin.
To get the most value out of your growing email list, see our beginner’s guide to email marketing.
OptinMonster is hands down the best WordPress popup plugin on the market. No other WordPress popup plugin, opt-in form plugin, or lead generation solution even comes close to OptinMonster and the features it offers.
We took the pain out of creating powerful popups and made it easy.
Also I’m the founder of several popular online businesses, so it was a huge priority for me to make a WordPress popup plugin that can help us grow our subscribers & sales.
I feel that we have done that. I hope you enjoy using OptinMonster.
Cette extension fournit 1 bloc.
- WordPress Popups for Marketing and Email Newsletters, Lead Generation and Conversions by OptinMonster
- Install Popups by OptinMonster either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate OptinMonster Popups plugin.
- Navigate to the OptinMonster tab in your WordPress admin and connect your OptinMonster account to your WordPress site to start displaying popups /email opt-in forms.
- Click on the Campaigns tab to configure output settings for each popup or email optin campaign you have created in OptinMonster app.
- Want more popup features? Upgrade to OptinMonster Pro or Growth plan.
Who should use OptinMonster Popups?
OptinMonster is perfect for business owners, bloggers, eCommerce sites, designers, developers, marketing agencies, and anyone who wants to grow their lists, leads and sales.
You can use OptinMonster’s popup maker to grow your email list, improve lead generation, increase sales conversion, reduce cart abandonment, show targeted offers, and get more pageviews.
Do I need to have coding skills to use OptinMonster popups?
Absolutely not. You can create and manage camapigns without any coding knowledge with our drag and drop popup maker.
What type of WordPress popups can I build with OptinMonster?
Here are just some types of campaigns you can create:
- Email Opt-in Pop-up
- Exit Pop-up
- Announcement Pop-up
- Spin a Wheel Pop-up
- Slide-in Pop-up
- Fullscreen Pop-up (aka Welcome Mats)
- Video Pop-up
- Contact Form Pop-up
- Quiz Pop-up
- Disclaimer Pop-up
- WooCommerce Pop-up
- Upsell Pop-up
- Cross Sell Pop-up
- Coupon Pop-up
- Sales Pop-up
- Custom lightbox pop-up
- Survey Pop-up
- Newsletter Pop-up
- Pop-up on Click of Button or Image
- Facebook pop-up
- YouTube pop-up
- Login Pop-up
- Registration Pop-up
- Lead Generation Pop-up
… and a whole lot more. Basically, you can use our drag & drop popup builder to create any type of custom popup that you need.
Can I integrate OptinMonster popups with my CRM or Email Marketing Service?
You can easily send data from your campaign to your favorite CRM, email newsletter, and other marketing platforms.
Here is a list of our popular marketing integrations:
- MailChimp pop-up forms
- AWeber pop-up forms
- Constant Contact pop-up forms
- ActiveCampagin pop-up forms
- ConvertKit pop-up forms
- HubSpot pop-up forms
- Campaign Monitor pop-up forms
- GetResponse pop-up forms
- SendinBlue pop-up forms
- Infusionsoft (Keap) pop-up forms
- Salesforce Pardot pop-up forms
- Drip pop-up forms
- Marketo pop-up forms
- MailerLite pop-pup forms
- Klaviyo pop-up forms
- Eloqua (oracle) pop-up forms
- ManyChat messenger pop-up
and dozens of other email marketing integrations.
OptinMonster popups also offer custom HTML form popups, webhooks and Zapier integration, so you can easily connect your popups with over 2000+ marketing apps including:
- Google Sheets
- Zoho CRM
- SMS (Twilio)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office365
Can I use OptinMonster to make a WooCommerce popup?
Yes, you can easily create a custom WooCommerce popup using our WooCommerce integration.
Here are unique WooCommerce campaigns that you can create:
- WooCommerce discounts
- WooCommerce coupon wheels
- WooCommerce exit popups
- WooCommerce upsells
- WooCommerce cross-sells
- WooCommerce cart abandonment campaigns
- WooCommerce sales popups
- WooCommerce free shipping bars
- WooCommerce countdown timers
… and many more.
The best part is that OptinMonster popup targeting feature lets you customize your campaigns based on specific WooCommerce triggers like: what items they have in cart, total shopping cart value, geolocation, and more.
Which design elements / form fields can I add in OptinMonster popups?
We made OptinMonster popup builder to be both easy and powerful.
Here are the elements available in the OptinMonster popup builder:
- Optin Form fields – great for newsletter subscriptions
- Image field – great for adding images
- Video field – great for creating video popups
- Button Field – great for adding call-to-action buttons
- Countdown Timer field – great for holiday sales timers
- Coupon Wheel field – great for spin to win coupon popups
- Chatbot field – great for Facebook messenger
- Yes / No field – great for creating multi-step popups
- Text field – easily add / customize text and headlines
- HTML field – add any custom HTML or shortcode
- Icon field – add custom FontAwesome icons
- Spacer field – add spacing
- Divider field – add dividers
- Columns field – create multi-column layouts
- Google ReCAPTCHA field – reduce form spam with Google ReCAPTCHA
- GDPR privacy checkbox – make your campaign GDPR compliant
Using the HTML field, you can add tons of custom elements through iFrame embeds or WordPress shortcode. Here are some examples:
- Contact forms
- Popular posts
- Related posts
- WooCommerce products
- Payment forms
- Webinar registrations
- Image galleries
- Banner ads
- Live chat
- GDPR notices
- Terms and Conditions
- WordPress login forms
- WordPress user registration
- Click to call buttons
- Announcement notifications
- Push notifications
… and a whole lot more. If another WordPress plugin or third-party apps provide a shortcode or iFrame, then you can embed that inside OptinMonster campaigns.
Do popups really work? Show me the results
Here are just a few success stories from OptinMonster customers:
Before using OptinMonster, our website conversion rate was 2-3%, as expected. Since using OptinMonster, we have been able to improve conversion rates to 5.75%, a 189% increase.
Adam Rowles (See Case Study)
OptinMonster played a critical role in increasing my email optin conversion rate by 469%. In real numbers, that is the difference between $7,765 and $47,748 per month in revenue.
Exit-intent popups have doubled my email opt-in rate. When done right, you can see an instant 10% lift on driving sales. I highly recommend that you use OptinMonster for growing your email list and sales.
Contributeurs & développeurs
« WordPress Popups for Marketing and Email Newsletters, Lead Generation and Conversions by OptinMonster » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
“WordPress Popups for Marketing and Email Newsletters, Lead Generation and Conversions by OptinMonster” a été traduit dans 13 locales. Remerciez l’équipe de traduction pour ses contributions.
Le développement vous intéresse ?
Most Recent Changes:
- Fixes a scenario where non-inline campaigns could be prevented from showing if inline campaigns are present.
- Security hardening.
- Fixed some output settings not working properly for shortcodes.
- Address some confusion by updating shortcode output to have the
followrulesattribute on by default for new shortcodes, or to use the
- Fixed display of redundant errors in the OptinMonster settings pages.
- Fix issue with Visual Composer when monsterlinks are not available to site.
- Fix issue with tooltip not showing for Site Settings integration default setting.
- Fix distinction between pages/single pages (as there is no page archive).
- Fix UX issue where clicking the around checkboxes in output settings would sometimes result in the wrong field being checked.
- Fix issue where Monster Links feature shown when not applicable.
- Clean up output settings description in block editor sidebar.
- Improve API requests by caching the results, where applicable.
- Fixed styling for Gutenberg block on newer versions of WordPress.
- Fixed Gutenberg Monster Link formatting errors when no text selected, on newer versions of WordPress.
- Fixed errors for requests on the University page.
- Fixed issue/conflict when site had a taxonomy registered with the slug of « categories ».
- Fixed « non-static method cannot be called statically » notice.
- Security hardening, and improved notifications.
- Fixed: Security hardening for campaign previews.
- Updated the notification-fetch logic to not happen on every admin page-load.
- Updated the review request notice to only shown when significant milestones are met.
- Fix broken integration images for a few integrations.
- Improved rules debug output for support.
- Fixes for errors found in WordPress 4.8.
- Fix onboarding issue where other plugins would redirect to their welcome pages.
- Other syle improvements to the onboarding process.
- Fix issue with onboarding process not being able to reopen the app’s registration-completion window.
- Add redirect to welcome page for when plugin is first installed.
- Fix issuer where the site’s default integration setting would not load the available options.
- Fix styles for setting descriptions in site settings.
- Fix issue with adblockers causing integration images not to be shown.
- Fix the Shareable MonsterLink URL for campaigns.
- Updated integration provider logo images, and prepared for new integrations.
- Improved workflow for Onboarding Wizard.
- Prevent wizard keyboard navigation when in input/textarea/form-element.
- Added filters to many of the script-tags we output.
- Fix « Cannot read property ‘isDevelopment’ of undefined » when connecting woocommerce.
- Fix static modal positioning so page can scroll (when plugin has not been connected yet).
- Introduce Integrations page to manage and add email integration services, Monster Leads settings, webhooks, zapier connections, etc.
- Improved UX for select elements where posts/pages were displayed by adding the post/page ID to the label.
- Addressed some UI issues for RTL language mode.
- Removing extra « This account does not have any campaigns to retrieve » error.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Editor to break on WordPress versions < 5.3.
- Update shortcodes to handle the id paramater for back-compat.
- Update classic editor shortcode button to use the slug parameter.
- Fix bug causing « To receive the requested features, you will need to upgrade to Pro » notice to show, even after upgrading.
- Fix preview-campaign not working when site is using OptinMonster custom domains.
- Improved information in the support data output.