Shortcode Redirect allows site owners to automatically redirect a user after a chosen amount of seconds when viewing a page or post on the site. The plugin instructions are very simple. Add a shortcode to the post/page that looks like the following
[redirect url='http://somesite.com' sec='3'] the url= part is where you define the URL to redirect the user to and the sec= part is where you define how many seconds to wait before redirecting.
- Works on pages and posts
- NO settings or configurations to deal with
- Define a URL to redirect the user to
- Define how many seconds to wait before re-directing the user.
Shortcode redirect should work with older versions of WordPress as well but was not tested with anything older than 2.7
Upload ‘shortcode-redirect.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Activez l’extension par l’intermédiaire du menu « Extensions » de WordPress.
Add the shortcode on the pages/posts that you want to redirect. Shortcodes should look like
[redirect url='http://somesite.com' sec='5']where the url= part is the URL to redirect to, and sec= is the seconds to wait before redirecting the page.
- How do I get rid of the « Please wait while you are being re-directed… » line? – Later I will have an option for this, but for now, just edit the scr.php file and delete line 36 which contains that text then save the file.
Contributeurs/contributrices & développeurs/développeuses
« Shortcode Redirect » est un logiciel libre. Les personnes suivantes ont contribué à cette extension.Contributeurs
Le développement vous intéresse ?
- Fixed a low risk security hole
- Added output buffer to make text show up in the right place
- Added license to main file
- Fixed URL bug
- Version initiale